Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 25th, 2007, 01:12 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tholarthemag
If you really need Krug to be powered up, you can pound him with your own arrows before he attacks. Yes, it sounds crazy, but I have wasted many a hero and army doing this.
I've heard this strategy before and I guess that it is as silly as disengaging him to get wounds...although I didn't realize the passing swipe was optional, so it makes the disengage strategy useless.

I really don't like the idea of attacking your own figures. I know that the rules and FAQ's allow for it, but it doesn't seem like good sportsmanship to me. It would definitely be frowned upon at my game table, however if I was at someone else's house and they wanted to play that way, I would play along.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units