Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 21st, 2018, 03:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Dalek Drones

The Book of Dalek Drones

C3G TITAN COMICS PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 18
DALEKS AND DINOS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figures used for this unit are Character Options figures from the Micro Universe set.
Their model names are Dalek and Assault Dalek.

Character Bio - The Daleks are an extraterrestrial race of mutants from the planet Skaro. They travel around in tank-like mechanical casings, and are bent on universal conquest and destruction. They are also, collectively, the greatest alien adversaries of the Time Lord known as the Doctor, having evolved over the course of centuries from a weak race to monsters capable of destroying even the Time Lords and achieving control of the universe.
History of the Daleks History of the Daleks

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:40 PM. Reason: png
Old September 21st, 2018, 03:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones

NAME = DALEK DRONES
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = DALEKS
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = INVADERS
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 150

EXTERMINATE! 11
Instead of attacking with a Dalek Drone, you may choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 4 from the roll if the chosen figure has the Super Strength special power or is a Gallifreyan. If you roll 11 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When rolling defense dice for a Dalek Drone, all skulls rolled count as additional shields.

FLYING

Last edited by MrNobody; January 6th, 2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Height change
Old September 21st, 2018, 03:53 PM
Just A Head

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background Art
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; December 2nd, 2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old September 21st, 2018, 03:59 PM
Just A Head

@japes @johnny139 @Ronin @Scapemage @Yodaking

Okay, just some thoughts;

-Is there a post anywhere on the exact procedure for the public design process? I'm familiar with the phases for the most part, but not really with all the rules.

-Need to swap out the real-life image for a comic one at some point. This image will do for now...

-Deciding on a publisher might prove difficult, but should we just save that until final editing?

-I'm going to try to get in a little unofficial playtest with them this weekend, just to see how they feel. I'm a bit worried they might end up a bit like the Parademons.
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

We currently don't have the most up to date procedural post, so I'll outline it for you here.
  1. Breathing Period / Design Phase (24 hours) – This is where any major changes to the design [usually] occur. After tne general populous is happy with a direction and the LD is ready, they can propose a move to Initial Playtesting (so long as 24+ hours have passed since this period began). CRB approval is required at this stage. See voting notes below.
  2. Initial Playtesting – A Hero has to run a more involved playtest on the unit. Once the playtest is posted, the LD can propose a move to Public Playtesting at any time.
  3. Public Playtesting – The normal playtesting phase you're familiar with. A minimum of 2 public tests are required, but usually 3 and sometimes 4. Once the LD feels playtesting is sufficient, they can propose a move to Final Editing. Another CRB approval is required before progressing to Final Editing.
  4. Final Editing – This is where card art is done and the book is tidied with art links, playtesting links, a bio, synergy, etc. Approval is required on wording from Ronin and art from one artist other than the card creator. Once the LD is ready, they can propose a vote for release. Please tag active Heroes in this vote, as all 5 active Heroes must vote on this vote.

A note on voting: All votes except for the Release vote can be passed by any 5 active Heroes or Legends.

Apologies for the sloppiness there. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I forgot anything. I probably won't be participating here much as I don't really care for Doctor Who, but I am excited to see some Allies designing!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:13 PM
Just A Head

Thanks man! I'm excited to be designing!
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One more tip. During the Breathing phase there may be idea offered and some may be good ones that you will change. DON'T however update the second post during the breathing period. We typically leave that alone until everyone has had a chance to see it. Then make sure the second post is updated prior to calling for your initial testing vote. That way everyone is clear on what the vote is for.

Also you are welcome and encouraged to do any informal testing you feel you need to do to make sure they play the way you intend. While this is a group project we want to make sure the final design is deemed fun by the Lead Designers (that's you).

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Breathing Period)

I'm not sure what the odds of rolling all skulls on 2 dice are for the Parademons. But here are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Parademons have to do it at range 1 instead of range 5
2. When Parademons hit, they only get one wound and not two
3. The odds of hitting against a non-SS figure are 50% right now on one roll, and you're likely to get two rolls per turn.

So I'm not seeing them being Parademon weak.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 21st, 2018, 04:30 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not sure what the odds of rolling all skulls on 2 dice are for the Parademons. But here are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Parademons have to do it at range 1 instead of range 5
2. When Parademons hit, they only get one wound and not two
3. The odds of hitting against a non-SS figure are 50% right now on one roll, and you're likely to get two rolls per turn.

So I'm not seeing them being Parademon weak.
I just worry about their survivability at 80 points a figure. I think you had a point back in the DW thread though. Theoryscaping is one thing, but the only way to know for sure is to actually play them.
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:35 PM
Just A Head

How do people usually go about looking for mini backgrounds?
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I usually just provide a general suggestion of the sort of thing I'm looking for, and then let the art team work its magic.
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We let Ronin get away with that since he fixes our words with his magic.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library