Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 11th, 2012, 01:41 PM

Daggermouth Woo who?
Looking to get into Heroscape: Trades

Hello! I have a couple of friends who are looking to get into Heroscape here in New York City and I'm looking for someone in the area that wants to get rid of their collection. I have a bunch of great board games to offer in trade, and maybe a little bit of cash, but would prefer to trade with someone relatively local (to save on shipping). Anyone looking to get rid of their collection?
Old December 11th, 2012, 01:57 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking to get into Heroscape: Trades

Not from New York but I go to flea markets. Found Master Set #1 missing only 3 pieces (1 order marker and 2 wound markers) for $5. On this site a few guys are selling their stuff, you can probably find someone in the area.

Here's a few examples of me looking around:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39955
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=44481

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old December 11th, 2012, 02:52 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Trading other board games for heroscape may be fairly difficult, but not impossible, you never know where you'll find people.

My advice is to pool your resources (if you don't have a few hundred dollars yourself to throw down at once) and stalk ebay (and this, Sightings and Sales forum) for a while. You gotta be patient, but eventually good deals come around, but you almost always have to win an auction that's going a cost few hundred dollars. Trying to buy sets and figures individually is a lot more expensive.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; December 11th, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old December 11th, 2012, 03:00 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have 30+ Master Sets. I might trade a few, depending on what games you have. I come to New York about once every 2-3 months, so I could bring them to you.
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:10 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in New York and have some things I might sell you (check my trade list below), but I am definitely not selling my entire collection

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:14 AM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

I'm also in NYC and while you can't have my "keeper" collection, I have a MOUND of stuff destined for Auggie's buy site whenever it goes back on line. Anything you want at his buy prices (which are sort of the standard these days) would be easy to pick up. I'm also looking for C3G heroclix figures if you've got them, or I suppose random board games are always interesting...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales