Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 14th, 2020, 11:24 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Jersey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
im in Central Jersey Middlesex county Sorry for being 13 years late
Sorry I’m over a year late responding haha. I live in Mercer County. We had a small but devoted group in the area that has fragmented a bit but it would be great to get the band back together and with an addition.
I live in Philly but my company's main office is in Hamilton. Prior to quarantine I was right by you every other week or so. I'd be down to play IRL once its safe again!
Old September 14th, 2020, 04:48 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
im in Central Jersey Middlesex county Sorry for being 13 years late
Sorry I’m over a year late responding haha. I live in Mercer County. We had a small but devoted group in the area that has fragmented a bit but it would be great to get the band back together and with an addition.
I live in Philly but my company's main office is in Hamilton. Prior to quarantine I was right by you every other week or so. I'd be down to play IRL once its safe again!
Even an hour is like the backyard in Heroscape terms. We’ve ran a couple events at a store in Hamilton. When things normalize let’s try to do something.
Old September 21st, 2020, 09:26 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I mean, if you guys have a tournament and a good time slot, I'll travel to NJ for it. I can see about having other people local to me carpool.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 23rd, 2021, 11:10 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker
Thumbs up Re: New Jersey?

What’s the level of interest for something small in or near NJ late summer/early fall?
Old July 23rd, 2021, 11:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What’s the level of interest for something small in or near NJ late summer/early fall?
What part of NJ? There are a lot of people in NYC and Long Island who still get together to play.

Old July 26th, 2021, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
What part of NJ? There are a lot of people in NYC and Long Island who still get together to play.
I’m in central NJ, Princeton, we’ve had some small events in Hamilton and Somerville but it has been a while. I’ve come up for the annual on Long Island in the past, certainly doable.
Old July 26th, 2021, 08:33 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I’m in central NJ, Princeton, we’ve had some small events in Hamilton and Somerville but it has been a while. I’ve come up for the annual on Long Island in the past, certainly doable.
We might have met! I've been to the Long Island games and I went to the Princeton area for a tournament once. Feel free to PM @chas (Charley) about gaming in his gaming palace. @WarBanner (Jarett) runs the Long Island tournament.
-Nick

Old July 26th, 2021, 08:34 PM

Double post

Old July 26th, 2021, 09:54 PM

We definitely have Nick. I think I’ve even seen you down near Baltimore for Ben’s events. Let me know when you guys are going to get together. Hopefully we some interest hear as well.

Chuck
Old July 26th, 2021, 10:04 PM

Quote:
We definitely have Nick. I think I’ve even seen you down near Baltimore for Ben’s events. Let me know when you guys are going to get together. Hopefully we some interest hear as well.

Chuck
Are you free Wednesdays? We have a monthly game at @chas house one Wednesday a month; August's date is still to be decided.
Otherwise, Charley and I are both retired, so if you want to come on a Saturday we can accommodate you.

-Nick

Old July 27th, 2021, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Chuck
Are you free Wednesdays? We have a monthly game at @chas house one Wednesday a month; August's date is still to be decided.
Otherwise, Charley and I are both retired, so if you want to come on a Saturday we can accommodate you.

-Nick
Not retired, unfortunately, Wednesday evenings tend to be good but the distance may only accommodate a full day. Generally, every other weekend is an option for me with that rotation starting this weekend (and every other thereafter). I’m not opposed to taking off a Wednesday well in advance if something special is happening.
Old July 27th, 2021, 09:20 PM

Can you make it to Brooklyn next Wednesday the fourth? Otherwise, how about one of your free Saturdays in August?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers