Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old November 16th, 2020, 06:24 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

I just realized that I never added the rectangular cards to the OP. Added!
Old November 18th, 2020, 12:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those are nice looking...now I need to get some sheets for this size so I can add them to my binder.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 1st, 2021, 02:07 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Posted 1 Jan 2021:
Happy New Year!

Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HoSS) presents:

Small Expansion 8
Liberation of Naboo

As the Trade Federation's Droid Army marches across the planet of Naboo, Queen Amidala and her new Jedi friends have arranged a counterattack to distract the Trade Federation leaders from the true threat: the fighter pilots attacking the Droid Command ship. The Gungan Grand Army has joined with Queen Amidala in an attempt to liberate their planet. Luckily for the residents of Naboo, the Droid Army never uses any redundancy in their command and control system...

This release includes the first figures from our Galactic Republic faction. We at HoSS hope you enjoy this release. These figures are a lot of fun: Jar Jar creates chaos around him; Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon can Force Speed around the map to dispatch threats or re-live the epic duel with Darth Maul; Queen Amidala unites the Independent faction to her cause and inspires her troops; and the Gungan Grand Army is a tight playing faction that uses the Militiagung Infantry as its backbone. Below are links to the individual Holocron for each figure, along with card images in spoilers (art versions - figure versions also are available). And thanks to mac122, we also have rectangular card images for this new release. Heroscape style cards can also be printed in the X-2 Custom Card Printer or from one of the pdfs in the Downloads section (links below).

Also noteworthy: this release represents our 101st card released! We plan to celebrate this in the near future with a special release, a "Secret Design" that has been making its way through playtesting.

Old January 1st, 2021, 02:15 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

These cards are great! So happy to see this project continue to release great designs!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old January 1st, 2021, 07:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work HoSS.
Happy New Year.
Old January 1st, 2021, 09:45 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice work HoSS.
Happy New Year.
Thanks, T! Though you'd think after all this time, we wouldn't have a typo on the card. I'll fix and repost this morning.
Edit: Qui-Gon Jinn's card is the one with a typo.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 1st, 2021, 11:51 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Cards and PDFs updated to correct typo on Qui-Gon's card.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 1st, 2021, 12:20 PM

Glad we were finally able to get these out. We've got more good stuff in the pipeline.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 1st, 2021, 12:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Been looking forward to HoSS really diving into the prequel era, after we got the first droids, and you didn't disappoint. Padme has always been one of my favorites, so particularly glad she wasn't skipped over here.

I think the master/padawan mechanic is probably the most interesting, with the unique bonuses in both directions. I can imagine a lot of potential with mixing and matching various character pairings as the Jedi get fleshed out.
Old January 1st, 2021, 01:08 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

YEAH!!!!
Old January 1st, 2021, 10:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome stuff. Padme is great.
Old January 8th, 2021, 12:58 PM

A warm welcome to @Splash , the newest member of HoSS!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape