Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 20th, 2014, 01:20 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Holocron of R2-D2

Can R2- boost his own rolls of the D20?
Old July 20th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Nope, a figure can't be within clear sight of itself.
Old January 24th, 2015, 08:45 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I just finished playing 4 games of HoSSScape in a row and used R2 quite a bit. He's very, very useful. In a couple of rounds, he was the superintendent of the gunners, boosting the Atgar Cannon and the E-Web Blaster to keep them from overheating. In another game, he engaged an enemy to protect his friends while 3PO grabbed a glyph.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 24th, 2015, 10:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I just finished playing 4 games of HoSSScape in a row and used R2 quite a bit. He's very, very useful. In a couple of rounds, he was the superintendent of the gunners, boosting the Atgar Cannon and the E-Web Blaster to keep them from overheating. In another game, he engaged an enemy to protect his friends while 3PO grabbed a glyph.
R2 is a fun little droid. I once played a game where he was my last figure on top of a castle top, I actually shocked 2 samurai off of a ledge and killed them with fall damage before he was over ran. Also my last playtest of Hoss figures, I surrounded R2 with tusken raiders when I got a 9 figure move and attack with the Clan ability and he lived through 6 attacks that turn and 4 more the next turn. It was hilarious.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 5th, 2019, 03:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Synergy update, Artoo-Detoo edition.

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 6th, 2019, 12:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Updated.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 7th, 2020, 11:36 PM

lazzater is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Looks good

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape