Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I'd also like to note, I love the discussion about diplomacy and love how excited everyone is about it. @Aldin you should join us for the next game!
Like a lamb to the slaughter...

In truth, I would undoubtedly be a poor player from a personality perspective. I don't think I have what it takes constitutionally to either build an alliance and then betray my ally for a victory or to build an alliance and be betrayed by my ally for their victory. Both would make me feel awful on a personal level.

~Aldin, preferring more clearly defined allies and opponents

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games