Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 8th, 2015, 04:31 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
2015 Update

The 2015 full update is now complete.
Sorry it took so long. Due to the changing of the rating system last year, a lot of ratings went down. This doesn't mean they lost popularity, it's just because people can now rate more accurately than they could before, which in turn made the ratings drop from their inflated levels. Most ratings have dropped by .5 of a point, on average.
The fan fictions that have increased in rating are: Indiana Jones and the Wizards of the Coast, Welcome to Valhalla
The ratings that have stayed the same are: Vengeance, Valhalla: Hall of the Slain, Valhalla Reborn (original), Valhalla: After the End, Untitled, Underground, Trials of Syvarris, The Price of Unlife, A New Marr Book 2, A New Marr, Learos, Kit: Young Ninja, Grey, Gorthan's Scape Fics, The Flag Bearer Wars, The Fall of Valhalla, Curse of the White Cross, Crawl Through the Dungeon, Ceasfire, The Black Necromancer
All other fictions have gone down in rating.
I also incorporated rating from the Short Fictions, and will be removing the New? section.
The ratings for best author are currently:
  1. bumper15 (9.25)
  2. TGRF (8.89)
  3. Akralon (8.7)
  4. elsinora (8.33)
  5. Orcs Blade (7.875)
~TGRF.
Old January 8th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction

*Shakes cobwebs off of self* Wha!? Who's there!? I'll cut you!!

Oh, yeah... Thanks for the update TGRF. I really ought to read some of these--there's a lotta highly rated ones and stuff.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 8th, 2015, 07:17 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
*Shakes cobwebs off of self* Wha!? Who's there!? I'll cut you!!

Oh, yeah... Thanks for the update TGRF. I really ought to read some of these--there's a lotta highly rated ones and stuff.

~TAF
Yeah, there's some pretty good reads out there. If I were to suggest a few, they would probably be Indiana Jones, The Promise, Kit: Young Ninja, and its sequel, Vengeance. Some of the best, right there, IMO.
Also, on the rating for Thunderstorm... only two people have posted on the thread, including me. I haven't read all of it yet, and Tornado never replied, though last I heard he was going to read it.
~TGRF, who may post details on his reading experience on Thunderstorm.
Old January 8th, 2015, 07:40 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Yeah, there's some pretty good reads out there. If I were to suggest a few, they would probably be Indiana Jones, The Promise, Kit: Young Ninja, and its sequel, Vengeance. Some of the best, right there, IMO.
Also, on the rating for Thunderstorm... only two people have posted on the thread, including me. I haven't read all of it yet, and Tornado never replied, though last I heard he was going to read it.
~TGRF, who may post details on his reading experience on Thunderstorm.
I have read Indiana Jones & The Promise. Kit might be an interesting read. I do like ninjas, after all.

Take yer time on ThunderStorm, it's fine. I know some other folks who are reading it, though they ain't members on Heroscapers.com. It is my personal favorite Fanfic I've written, but being based on actual experiences that can never truly be translated to the page, it may be a little bit of a guilty pleasure

~TAF

Old January 10th, 2015, 06:36 PM

elsinora is surprisingly tart

Wha... Top 5? I'm trying not to get a big head right now. Erm, thanks. So much. Sorry I've been inactive. Just moved. Crazy life. Trying to post so,egging new next week, but anyway... Thanks for making me top five. That is all.

"I'll say it one last time; be brave." Veronica Roth

I have a thing for quotes...

Read my Fanfic! http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50148
Old January 11th, 2015, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinora View Post
Wha... Top 5? I'm trying not to get a big head right now. Erm, thanks. So much. Sorry I've been inactive. Just moved. Crazy life. Trying to post so,egging new next week, but anyway... Thanks for making me top five. That is all.
Your readers made you top five, not me. You earned it.
~TGRF.
Old January 11th, 2015, 02:27 AM

My score is pending. I could be a 10. You never know. (I could be a 1 too...)

~TAF

Old January 12th, 2015, 04:32 PM

UDPATE: Updated the rating the to Vengeance, now 8.33. I will also at some point be updating the ratings to two decimal places instead of one.
UPDATE: Removed my Feylund trilogy, per author request.
UPDATE: I have converted the rating to two decimal places. Some of them were already that way for some reason. The lack of rounding caused a few authors to drop in rating. The author ratings now are:
  1. bumper15 - 9.25
  2. TGRF - 8.87
  3. Akralon - 8.73
  4. elsinora - 8.33
  5. Orcs Blade - 7.88

Last edited by TGRF; January 20th, 2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old February 6th, 2015, 10:21 PM

The River that was Red

For my readers, I have completed the story outline for the next fan fiction, The River that was Red. The first part of development is fairly slow, but now that I'm over it, writing should begin pretty soon. If I were to guess, I'd say I'll be done by late March, as long as I stay on it. Assuming I don't manage to delete the whole thing, like I just about did today. Never fear, a handy bit of software grabbed the files back before they were lost to oblivion.
~TGRF.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:02 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool. I didn't know you had added The Inner Critic here.

Probably high time I get back to my fan/fic, come to think of it.

~JS
Old March 14th, 2015, 08:40 PM

For my readers, I have now completed writing the first draft for The River that was Red. It needs some serious revision before I can get it proofread (plot holes and such), and I'm not sure how long that might take, but I believe it is going to be awesome!
~TGRF.
EDIT: The River that was Red has now been updated with links and a new description.
UPDATE: Updated the title, date, and placement of Son of Slink, now In Valhalla's Wake. Coming May 16th!

Last edited by TGRF; April 5th, 2015 at 02:00 AM.
Old May 11th, 2015, 10:29 PM

Picture a land where you live in constant fear of being hunted by dragons. You would think, then, that to have one on your side, to see it falling from the sky to defend you, would a sight to fill your heart with joy.
You would be wrong.

Coming soon to a thread near you, a short tale within the dragon-filled world of Icaria. This fiction is very tentative, though I believe it has the power to get written in the long run.

~TGRF.

UPDATE: From the Ashes, my Icaria fan fiction, is now confirmed. Soul of Claradia, Elven Lord's new fan fiction, is now active and indexed. Be sure to check it out!
UPDATE: I discovered that the rating by author section was severly out of date, and have hence corrected the rating. Some scores dropped, some other went up.
UPDATE: Updated the statuses of Heart of Vengeance, now completed, and Bloodlines, which has unfortunately lapsed into silence.
UPDATE: Updated the status to The River that was Red, now completed.

Last edited by TGRF; May 30th, 2015 at 02:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction