Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:40 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Stoker. 2 MH + 1 FA + 1 VW
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs

There has been some interest expressed recently in maps using two Marvel sets. Not my first choice, but this specific terrain combination was mentioned so I decided to give it a shot. I ended up designing two different maps using these sets. The upper floor of the warehouse should be removed on both maps (VS does not provide that option).

EDIT 11-30-22: The PDF file has been updated - a few road tiles have changed levels.

Last edited by GameBear; November 30th, 2022 at 06:20 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:41 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Turf War. 2 MH + 1 FA + 1 VW

This one is a much more ambitious and complex build. I have included alternate instructions (requiring extra terrain) in the PDF for those who want to avoid using castle bases and ladders for support. Again, the upper floor of the warehouse should be removed.

EDIT 10-08-22: The PDF file has been updated - significant rework.

Last edited by GameBear; October 8th, 2022 at 09:26 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Maps 09/02/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
I have three maps to post today. First up is actually a mad_wookiee map - a kinder, gentler version of Grendel. The start zones have been pushed closer, and a couple spots have been tweaked to ease navigation, but otherwise it's the same map.

Grendel (modified)
All three look great! Loving this revision.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 09:07 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

That's awesome, three new Gamebear maps. I love it. I've always liked the look of the blacktop with lava. It gives Stoker a cool look.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 3rd, 2022, 10:53 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Stoker looks lovely, @GameBear .
I admire its restrained use of LoS blockers.
Old September 7th, 2022, 09:07 PM
The Silent Cartographer

New map: Water Treatment Facility. 1 SM + 1 MH + 1 TJ

For the ScapeCon III Map Contest, I decided to try a thematic design. At this particular facility, swamp water flows down through a multi-tier filtration system to come out clean at the bottom.

Glyphs are on level 3, next to palm trees, with no adjacent height. Yes, that is intentional.
Old September 7th, 2022, 09:42 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Maps 09/07/22

Quote:
Glyphs are on level 3, next to palm trees, with no adjacent height. Yes, that is intentional.
<GASP> Sacrilege!
Old September 11th, 2022, 12:43 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Can you say more?

Also, I love the map. I'm very fond of maps with that hexagonal footprint, as my own maps often are. Plus, I love the theme.
Old September 11th, 2022, 02:14 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:

Can you say more?

Also, I love the map. I'm very fond of maps with that hexagonal footprint, as my own maps often are. Plus, I love the theme.
REDNAX!

It's been a while! I hope to see you make some more maps, I'm a fan of Fyorlag Swamp still, and updated/new maps would be awesome to see!
Old September 11th, 2022, 01:57 PM
The Silent Cartographer

Quote:
Quote:

Can you say more?
A lot of factors played into the glyph placement, but the main motivation was a desire to keep the glyphs relevant. On a map with so much central elevation, edge glyphs can be easy to ignore - too far away from the action or too vulnerable to be worth it. I wanted the glyphs to be easier to reach and a little less vulnerable, to encourage more activity on the flats.

Quote:
Thanks! You should make a map for the contest too!
Old September 11th, 2022, 11:53 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
REDNAX!

It's been a while! I hope to see you make some more maps, I'm a fan of Fyorlag Swamp still, and updated/new maps would be awesome to see!
Quote:
Thanks! You should make a map for the contest too!
Thanks friends! In truth I haven't played Heroscape, let alone designed new maps in years. But I enjoy checking out the website from time to time. Perhaps I'll design some more once the new Heroscape pack gets released.
Old September 28th, 2022, 04:01 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
New map: Stoker. 2 MH + 1 FA + 1 VW

There has been some interest expressed recently in maps using two Marvel sets. Not my first choice, but this specific terrain combination was mentioned so I decided to give it a shot. I ended up designing two different maps using these sets. The upper floor of the warehouse should be removed on both maps (VS does not provide that option).

Quote:
New map: Turf War. 2 MH + 1 FA + 1 VW

This one is a much more ambitious and complex build. I have included alternate instructions (requiring extra terrain) in the PDF for those who want to avoid using castle bases and ladders for support. Again, the upper floor of the warehouse should be removed.

I really like these!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios