Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2022, 01:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of Trunks (Future)

The Book of Trunks (Future)

C3G SHONEN JUMP WAVE 48
DRAGON BALL C3G

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Gashapon Full Color DBZ figure that is named Future Trunks.

Character Bio - Finding himself up against the near unstoppable threat of the unknown entity known as Goku Black, Trunks, with the aid of his mother, Bulma, crafts a Time Capsule to go back in time and seek the aid of heroes past in defeating this threat. His mother dies before they can go back in time and Trunks is left with just enough fuel to make it into the past and is trapped. Goku Black is summoned into the past with Trunks and a brief battle ensues before Goku Black is teleported back to the future....what will our heroes do next?

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to Trunks's name indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Trunks cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Karat
  • Second playtest: Dr. Jekyll
  • Third playtest: Arch-vile
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Dr. J
  • Future Trunks was created by Akira Toriyama for Dragon Ball #330 (June 1991)

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 16th, 2022 at 07:11 PM.
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Trunks (Future)

NAME = TRUNKS
CROSSOVER SYMBOL

SPECIES = SAIYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHALLENGER
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 250

RAPID SWORD STREAM
Once per round, instead of moving normally, you may choose up to 3 figures within 6 clear sight spaces of Trunks and roll one unblockable attack die against each of them. If you roll a blank, that figure subtracts 1 from its Defense number when defending against Trunks’ normal attack this turn. After using this special power, you may place Trunks adjacent to one of the chosen figures.

SHINING SWORD ATTACK
After Trunks attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, if at least one skull was rolled, he may attack again, either:
• with his normal attack against an adjacent figure, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack; or
• with his Burning Attack Special Attack.

BURNING ATTACK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
After an opponent rolls defense dice against this special attack, you may place that figure on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Karat; June 10th, 2022 at 05:25 PM.
Now moves with Flying.

Old March 10th, 2022, 09:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
C/O SYMBOL

PERSONALITY = SERIOUS

KIKOUKENJUTSU SWORD STYLE
Before attacking normally with Trunks you may choose one of the following to be in effect for the rest of the turn:
•if the defending figure received at least one wound, you may remove an Order Marker at random from that figure's card; or,
• add 3 to Trunk's attack number this turn; or,
• If Trunks rolls at least 2 skulls with his normal attack, Trunks may attack again with his normal attack. Trunks may continue attacking with his normal attack until he rolls fewer than 3 skulls. Trunks cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

BURNING ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4 + special.
Choose a figure to attack. After defense dice are rolled, you may immediately move the defending figure up to 1 space for each wound received in the attack. When moving the defending figure, if it cannot move onto a space, roll an unblockable attack die against it. Moved figures will not take leaving engagement attacks but will take any falling damage that may apply and may not be placed closer to Trunks than they were before attacking.

SS
Red things are typos/stylistic issues here:
• This is not consistent with how we have put the Crossover Symbol in other designs.
• Missing a space before the bullet.
• special should be capitalized
• Super Strength gets spelled out
• Errant quote with SS

Do we really need to create a new personality here?

How does this interact with the third bullet? Do you get to keep choosing new effects?

This line doesn't really sound right and should probably be "if the defending figure receives at least one wound...

Why does the number of skulls change from 2 to 3 in the middle of this line?

Why do we need the choose a figure to attack language here?

Not really sure what this line is trying to accomplish? So the attacking player suddenly mind controls the figure and has it run straight into a wall? Should probably use the knockback language from Shocker and Vibe.
Old March 10th, 2022, 01:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So what's the reason for breaking the Crossover symbol rules here?
Old March 10th, 2022, 02:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Future Trunks is from an alternate future and he hangs out in the regular DBZ universe where there is also a native kid Trunks.

He's definitely the one doing the crossing over

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 10th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Then we should be designing regular Trunks first.
Old March 10th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

What SW said plus I polled for a direction and seemed like I had majority support to just start it now.

I'm also planning to start up the other Trunks after Medusa wraps to make it a non issue.
Old March 10th, 2022, 03:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I feel like when there are two designs being made back to back by the same dude to be released in the same wave we can be a little loose on rules.

No need to be a bad Prime Directive TNG episode.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 10th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

Well I missed that poll, but I'm just curious why we needed to start the crossover design first? Just seems like you're trying to cause problems after the recent discussion we had about crossover symbols.
Old March 10th, 2022, 05:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That's not a fair accusation Tickle, considering Karat asked permission first and multiple Heroes voiced support.

Cool design! The Kikoukenjutsu sword style is a Kid Trunks thing only, to my knowledge. I'd recommend calling that power Shining Sword Attack or Rapid Sword Stream. (Both the DBZ wiki pages on those attacks have a few alternate names we could use as well.)

I think there's a risk that the +3 Attack pip is the best option of those by far. I might drop it to a +2 attack, increase Trunks' base attack to 5, and modify the third pip to 3 skulls (or inflicting a wound) allowing the additional attack.
Old March 10th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

A minority of Heroes (2) agreed to it and there are rules in place. I just wanted to know what the justification for specifically needing to do this design first was.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library