Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old October 21st, 2012, 12:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

It came yesterday!

I played a few games by myself to choose what my dad would play.

He played the Benders and I played the Shadow Elves for my first time. It was close, but it came down to his summoner vs. my summoner and an unwounded Hydrake, but it was close.

Best news: he liked it!
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Wow. Interesting. The Benders are such a complicated faction it surprises me that anybody playing their first game of Summoner Wars using the Benders wasn't totally confused.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Wow. Interesting. The Benders are such a complicated faction it surprises me that anybody playing their first game of Summoner Wars using the Benders wasn't totally confused.
No, he was fine. The only reason he lost was because he allowed me to summon the Hydrake in the middle of Kalal, Gulldune, and a taken over Scout. Lack of knowledge of the Hydrake killed him, or else he had game. I also helped him a little by telling him that it's smart to dump lots of commons to get out champs, but other then that he was on his own.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

We played again yesterday, and he won. He used the Benders again while I switched to the mountain Vargath. Man those deceivers are annoying!
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I won the This in the TTO on Saturday, and although I have yet to play a game, it looks quite fun. I got the sand goblins and the deep dwarves, and will definitely be requesting more for Christmas.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
I won the This in the TTO on Saturday, and although I have yet to play a game, it looks quite fun. I got the sand goblins and the deep dwarves, and will definitely be requesting more for Christmas.
So did you get ⅓ of a Master Set, or did you get a starter set that was really called Guild Dwarves vs Cave Goblins?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 06:16 PM

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Nope, I guess I got a third of a master set :P. definitely deep dwarves and sand goblins.

Quote:
Old October 22nd, 2012, 06:22 PM

Now that I think about it, it is kind of strange. There were 2 sets to take, and both were the sand goblins and deep dwarves, along with instructions and the premium board.

Quote:
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Now that I think about it, it is kind of strange. There were 2 sets to take, and both were the sand goblins and deep dwarves, along with instructions and the premium board.
That is very odd. It will suck when you finally decide to get a Master Set... So did you get any dice or wound markers with it?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:16 PM

Nope. No dice or markers. Will most likely use some Heroacape wound markers ( have a few hundred extra it seems), until I get the real master set. At least, when I get the full master set, I can run 10 of a common if I really wanted to .

Quote:
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Nope. No dice or markers. Will most likely use some Heroacape wound markers ( have a few hundred extra it seems), until I get the real master set. At least, when I get the full master set, I can run 10 of a common if I really wanted to .
Huh, that is a REALLY strange prize. I wonder if Colby just donated something he had around or something. But yeah, what you have certainly isn't a produced set or anything. Really really interesting.

As is though, it's a really great game. It probably is my favorite still right now, I'm addicted to it. (Over 1100 plays by now I think)

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

So a question popped up today: I was playing the Benders and my dad was playing the Sand Goblins. At the end of the game it's summoner vs. summoner. Can Tuculu use his ability to discard Krusk for free? Are summoners counted as 0 cost units? Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games