Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 12th, 2017, 02:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Im finally free from skyrim on my ps4. I did not quit it until i had platinum trophy status with 100 percent. Ended with my character at level 145. Ill have to leave the PlayStation alone for a bit.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:41 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been going through some platformers as of late. Shovel Knight, Battleblock Theatre, and my personal favorite, Rayman Legends. I am excited to check out Behemoth's new game, Pit People, though! Also dabbling in Shadows of Mordor. Man, I hope they make a sequel to that, great fun.

All will come to end when the new Mass Effect comes out though.
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im finally free from skyrim on my ps4. I did not quit it until i had platinum trophy status with 100 percent. Ended with my character at level 145. Ill have to leave the PlayStation alone for a bit.
Thats incredible
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
I've been going through some platformers as of late. Shovel Knight, Battleblock Theatre, and my personal favorite, Rayman Legends. I am excited to check out Behemoth's new game, Pit People, though! Also dabbling in Shadows of Mordor. Man, I hope they make a sequel to that, great fun.

All will come to end when the new Mass Effect comes out though.
Shovel Knight was excellent, for me it's my favorite platformer right next to Super Meat Boy.

March will make a noted dip in my GPA because of that game I'm so excited haha
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Minecraft!! Totally hooked right now. I've stayed up late many a night this last week, exploring dungeons, building castles and getting blown up by creepers.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 13th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@gamjuven , I loved shadow of mordor. I got all the trophy achievements for that one as well and had so much fun with it on my ps3 I almost bought it again for my ps4. @Sir Heroscape , What system do you play on with minecraft? My kid brother got me to play that one with him for a bit. I like the mechanics but the whole pixelated bit is a turnoff for me. I'm pretty sure I still have it downloaded on one of my ps3's though. Just asked my kid, we still do, she likes to play it a little bit. I'm debating which of my newer ps4 games to jump on next. Im debating between mad max, farcry primal, fallout 4, the newest tomb raider, assassins creed unity or syndicate, or wolfenstien new order. I fear I may be buying more games than I can play again with a new system. I've done this for ps2 ps3 and now ps4.

Old January 14th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@gamjuven , I loved shadow of mordor. I got all the trophy achievements for that one as well and had so much fun with it on my ps3 I almost bought it again for my ps4. @Sir Heroscape , What system do you play on with minecraft? My kid brother got me to play that one with him for a bit. I like the mechanics but the whole pixelated bit is a turnoff for me. I'm pretty sure I still have it downloaded on one of my ps3's though. Just asked my kid, we still do, she likes to play it a little bit. I'm debating which of my newer ps4 games to jump on next. Im debating between mad max, farcry primal, fallout 4, the newest tomb raider, assassins creed unity or syndicate, or wolfenstien new order. I fear I may be buying more games than I can play again with a new system. I've done this for ps2 ps3 and now ps4.
I play on Xbox360. The pixelated stuff is actually kinda fun for me b/c it's so retro...but you do kinda have to get used to it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 17th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lords of the Fallen.. Got it for free a while back, and just kinda ignored it under the assumption that it was a Dark Souls clone. Well it kinda is . But it's pretty well done, and does well at making it's combat system feel unique when compared to DS. It could definitely be better, as the enemies (particularly bosses) look pretty generic, and the voice acting is incredibly bad. Clunky camera doesn't help either. But if you can get it for cheap, I'd recommend it.

Edit: *rant* DID I MENTION HOW INCREDIBLY VAGUE IT IS ON WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO. NOW I DID. *end rant*

Last edited by orgsbane; January 17th, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old January 17th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hey @Raider30 , are you still playing Neverwinter? You got me hooked, buster, you'd better be. I have my main - a great weapon fighter - up to level 70 a gear score of 2.36, with prospects for continued growth finally emerging again. It's been a grind for a while, as I did dailies and earned valuable boons but no new gear to speak of. And I started leveling an alt, a guardian fighter, who is now (I think?) 26 and rising fast.

Those of you looking for a free fantasy MMORPG should *really* check this game out. The amount of content is amazing. It's multi-platform, but if you're playing on the PC, get on the "Dragon" shard (I think that's the name) and send me a PM. I'll help you out. If you don't see a shard with that name, shoot me a PM and I'll double check.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hey @Raider30 , are you still playing Neverwinter? You got me hooked, buster, you'd better be. I have my main - a great weapon fighter - up to level 70 a gear score of 2.36, with prospects for continued growth finally emerging again. It's been a grind for a while, as I did dailies and earned valuable boons but no new gear to speak of. And I started leveling an alt, a guardian fighter, who is now (I think?) 26 and rising fast.

Those of you looking for a free fantasy MMORPG should *really* check this game out. The amount of content is amazing. It's multi-platform, but if you're playing on the PC, get on the "Dragon" shard (I think that's the name) and send me a PM. I'll help you out. If you don't see a shard with that name, shoot me a PM and I'll double check.

Heck yeah I'm still playing. I've said it before but this is one of the best mmorpgs I've ever played and I've played more than a few, both pay for and free to play.

Thought the Winter event was fun, maybe a bit long but getting those gifts allowed me to get some really cool stuff I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise. Picked up one of those Apparatus of Gond mounts as well as some awesome companions, enough to outfit my alts with some decent companions as well.

I've got 2 alts, a controller mage and a guardian fighter. The mage is 17th I think and the gf is around 11th. I just go on them to mess around a bit. Whenever I play a game like this after a while I always make some alts. Often the higher levels can turn into a grind and having a low level alt allows me to play and feel like I'm raising levels and improving. Helps avoid burnout.

My main is right around 2.46 ilevel now. I was plateaued for a bit of time while I worked on some quest trees and stuff like that. However, I'm now back to actively working quests so I can do some of the higher level runs with my guild. I only really get to play on the weekends and only then if there is no swim meet that week. Once in awhile during the week, though I do try to log in every day to collect my keys from VIP and reset my professions to keep them moving forward.

Love, love, love, this game.

Raider30
Old January 18th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, yes. I get one of those Apparatus of Gond mounts too, in the winter event. The event itself bored the heck out of me so I didn't participate, but near the end one of my guildmates invited some of us to one of those "gift parties," and he'd stockpiled ~250 of the things. Between those & all the ones that went back and forth afterward, I got the Apparatus and a pile of other stuff.

My "shard" is, in fact, called "Dragon." Those of you considering jumping on this horse on your PC, sign up to that one and let me know you did.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really enjoying Pit People, even though it is only in game access and fully released.
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

Decided on farcry primal on the ps4 to be next up. Already enjoying it pretty thoroughly. I really like hunting and gathering the different upgrade pouches for ammo and weapons etc. The graphics are pretty too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games