Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old August 18th, 2008, 10:00 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
A Game of Thrones LCG

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has played A Game of Thrones the card game? Being a huge ASoIaF fan picked up several packs a few years ago. I still haven't played the game because I didn't have anyone to play with, but now I have a small gaming group of peeps who are ready to roll.

Gulp, who is in the group, also picked up the new Core Game the FF just released at GenCon.

If you've played the game, what'd you think?

Love always,
Onion Knight
Old August 18th, 2008, 08:22 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A Game of Thrones LCG

I have played the game and it is really fun. I used to play in tourneys a little bit, but only sealed events, because I didn't want to buy into a CCG. I like the idea of the LCG format though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games