Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: BoSS Battlefront - Brainstorming Phase

I honestly think either way will work fine and be balanced. Both going first and going second with the free figure move ups has it's advantages.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I removed the wound cap and reworded a couple sentences about Advancing Figures for clarity. We need to make a decision about the timing of Advancing figures soon, like by noon on Wednesday in order to be ready in time. Has anybody tried the timing the way it is written here? What did you think?
I saw your post in the index thread and got excited about a release tomorrow and then realized you were talking about these rules.

Still exciting and my son and I are making paper standees as fill-ins since we haven't had an opportunity to start collecting Star Wars minis. These rules will probably be exactly what we needed to put us over the top and deciding to save our heroscape money on Star Wars Minis. We both are huge fans of the first two Battlefront PS2 games.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I removed the wound cap and reworded a couple sentences about Advancing Figures for clarity. We need to make a decision about the timing of Advancing figures soon, like by noon on Wednesday in order to be ready in time. Has anybody tried the timing the way it is written here? What did you think?
I saw your post in the index thread and got excited about a release tomorrow and then realized you were talking about these rules.

Still exciting and my son and I are making paper standees as fill-ins since we haven't had an opportunity to start collecting Star Wars minis. These rules will probably be exactly what we needed to put us over the top and deciding to save our heroscape money on Star Wars Minis. We both are huge fans of the first two Battlefront PS2 games.
There will be a little more to the release than just the new maps and rules...

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 3rd, 2017, 01:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm going to build the Throne Room map again this afternoon to double check my changes and also check out how the art work for the voids mac made work out. So if you are pressed on time today TREX, focus on the other two maps you are working on.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm off work today, and I have cleaned my shop enough to get back to the computer. I've made the fixes for Mygeeto just now and will post those and get started on its pdf after I finish fixing the jedi temple. If you want to finish the throne room using the version we discussed that will be great.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Unfortunately I can't help with the PDF but I can make sure it is ready to go otherwise.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'll probably have time to do all three, if you post a link to the latest VS file for the Throne room, I'll turn it into a pdf. I'm getting ready to do all of them in pdf format.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I thought Daniel was working on one or more of them?
Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
I thought Daniel was working on one or more of them?
He was doing Scarif. But I can finish the other three right now once I get the link to that template.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I'll probably have time to do all three, if you post a link to the latest VS file for the Throne room, I'll turn it into a pdf. I'm getting ready to do all of them in pdf format.
The last one I posted in the Throne Room thread is the last one I had anything to do with. That is the file I will be building the map from so I can double check that everything is correct. I'll go start building the map now and post as soon as I'm finished letting you know if it is good to go as is or I need to make any other changes.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

The building instruction part is done for Scariff. Sorry for not having the time to help more in the short allowed time for May the 4rth, you should have asked me sooner. :P

I'm still not sure about the content for the scenario part of the pdf..

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the help Daniel. This has definitely been a compressed effort to get all of this done in time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape