Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2020, 05:00 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Soundwarp, le workshop public

Now all the public peoples may bask in Soundwarp's weird designs of one appearance dudes no one has heard of. You're welcome.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 17th, 2020, 05:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp, le workshop public

Old September 17th, 2020, 05:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

NAME = STEEPLEJACK
IDENTITY = JACK MALLARD
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SABOTEUR
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = NOT MANY

HIGH IRON BRUISER

Add 1 to Steeplejack's Attack and Defense if he is on a space on level 5 or greater.

'STEEPLE JACK GUN' SPECIAL ATTACK (this is a place holder name)
Range: 3 Attack: 3
When attacking with this special attack you may either:
-subtract 1 shield from the defending figure's defense roll; or
-after the defending figure rolls defense dice, roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.

NOTES

Luke Cage bad guy that's trying to get vengeance on a construction manager dude who's corner cutting got his brothers killed. But alas he gets in a tussle with Luke Cage and gets accidentally thrown off a building. Adding insult to horribly gruesome deadly injury, not only does the construction manager guy get away scot-free he eventually steals the Steeplejack identity.

Power Breakdown:

Power the first- He's a big bruiser and he's used to working up in skyscrapers and such.

Power the second- He has a combo rivet-gun/“super-acetylene” torch, basic idea here is if he either hits with the torch that can cut through armor and such, or hits with the rivets that are super heated and can cause 'burn damage'.

My Etsy Store
Old September 17th, 2020, 05:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Simple, flavorful and random character. Exactly what I expected
Old September 17th, 2020, 07:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Rejoice
Old September 17th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

High Iron Bruiser is a neat power.

Finally, the Steeplejack design we've all been wanting!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2020, 10:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That's a fun design. I dig it.
Old September 19th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Really like High Iron Bruiser - almost suggested giving it a numeral for reusability, but the name isn't super reusable anyway, and it'd lose a lot of charm with a less specific name.
Old September 20th, 2020, 11:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME = MARINE MARAUDER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PIRATE/RAIDER/MARAUDER SOMETHING LIKE THAT
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = NOT MANY

CETACEAN COMMAND

After revealing an order marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Marine Marauder, you may choose up to two Whale figures. Chosen figures must be within 10 spaces of Marine Marauder. For each chosen figure, you may take temporary control of that figure and immediately take a turn with it. At the end of each turn, control of the chosen figure returns to the player who controlled the figure before the Cetacean Command.

WHALE RIDER
After a Whale figure you control ends its movement, if that figure was adjacent to Marine Marauder during its movement, you may immediately place Marine Marauder adjacent to that figure, if possible.

ALL WHALES ARE BELONG TO ME
An opponent may never take control of a Whale you control within 4 spaces of Marine Marauder.

NOTES

Aquaman bad guy that has telepathic 'radio waves' that let him control 'air breathing sea creatures' (because the radio waves can't penetrate water... except for the multiple times in the story that they do). He only commands whales (including dolphins and porpoises) in the story, so I just reframed him a bit as specifically having control over cetaceans, as that makes a hell of a lot more sense. Anyway, he uses his army of whales to steal a shipment of vaccine that was being transported across the sea so he can extort dying people for money, he's just a Grade A scumbag really, but Aquaman foils his plans. He escapes, but is never seen again, though post-Crisis Marine Marauder II might be his sister.

Power Breakdown:

Power the first- He controls whales, so he controls whales. I should note that in C3G the only whale we have right now is dolphin Beast Boy who's species is Dolphin for some baffling reason. So technically he'd need to be 'Whale or Dolphin' right now, but I'd rather just change Beast Boy to not be needlessly specific.

Power the second- He likes to ride around on top of a whale like a commanding general.

Power the third- His whale telepathy is shown to be stronger than Aquaman's, so he can block other people mind controlling whales (like a potential 'sea life homies' Aquaman card or whatnot).

-

Also, a whale:

NAME = BULL SPERM WHALE

SPECIES = WHALE
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = YES

MARINE LIFE 2

This Bull Sperm Whale must stop his movement when entering a land space, and does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 2 dice to this Bull Sperm Whale's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

EMERGE FROM THE DEEP
This Bull Sperm Whale starts the game on this card. At the start of any round, you may place this Bull Sperm Whale from this card onto a water space on the battlefield.

SWALLOW WHOLE
Instead of attacking, if there are no swallowed figures on this card, you may choose one small or medium figure adjacent to this Bull Sperm Whale and place that figure on this card. That figure is swallowed as long as it is on this card. If this Bull Sperm Whale receives any wounds or is destroyed, remove any swallowed figure from this card and place them on an empty space adjacent to the space previously occupied by this Bull Sperm Whale. Figures that cannot be placed are automatically destroyed. After a player reveals an Order Marker on the card of a swallowed figure placed on this card, they may roll the 20-sided die, adding the attack value of the swallowed figure to their roll. On a 18 or higher, this Bull Sperm Whale receives 1 wound.

My Etsy Store
Old September 21st, 2020, 09:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like a pretty easy mod candidate. Basically just snap the wings off of Kite-Man.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 21st, 2020, 11:01 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That would make a big splash.
Old November 7th, 2020, 02:00 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Because the bucket of sea creatures I got the octopus tentacles for The Octopus from also has a few seahorses in it, I present to you, big seahorses!

NAME = GIANT SEAHORSE MOUNT

SPECIES = FISH
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = COMPANION
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = YES

MARINE LIFE 2

A Giant Seahorse Mount must stop its movement when entering a land space, and does not stop its movement when entering a water space. Add 2 dice to a Giant Seahorse Mount's attack and defense while it is on a water space.

ATLANTEAN STEED
Instead of moving normally with an unengaged small or medium Atlantean you control you may choose 1 Giant Seahorse Mount you control adjacent to that Atlantean. Move that Giant Seahorse Mount, then place that Atlantean on any empty space adjacent to that Giant Seahorse Mount.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy