Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 9th, 2018, 12:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quozl's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Flash using Superspeed tops out at 16 move a turn.
Yes, but he can't attack after moving that 16 spaces. When threat range is accounted for with the 2 space free climb version...if there are just two of those steps in the path, then she reaches the same point on a map in 8 move as he does with 12...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Do you think YK's modification with a Move of 8 is good?

CHEETAH SPEED
When counting spaces for Cheetah’s movement, elevation changes of up to 1 level count as one space. You may ignore Cheetah’s height of 5 when climbing. Cheetah may move through all figures and never takes leaving engagement attacks.

I missed that but yes, I do think that is good enough. I'd be content.
Cool! Is that how we're wording it now? So if Cheetah climb two levels, it will only cost 2 Move (instead of 3) to move up onto the space 2 levels higher than where she is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Given how close she is to him on that chart, I don’t hate her having the same threat range as him on uneven ground.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2018, 04:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Given how close she is to him on that chart, I don’t hate her having the same threat range as him on uneven ground.

We can imagine that that gap in the graphic is intentional

Anyways...she's closer to Superman and Flash...Superman has 8 Flying. Which on most maps her climbing power would equate to.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 9th, 2018, 09:55 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So is the latest good or do we need to workshop some more?

Quote:
Old August 9th, 2018, 10:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

It's looking good to me. The proposed change solves the super movement issue well.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 9th, 2018, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

I like it overall.

Old August 10th, 2018, 07:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ready for the LCW.
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:58 AM

Next up is a two-fer!

NAME = JOHNNY THUNDER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MYSTERY MAN
PERSONALITY = GULLIBLE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS =

SAY YOU
After revelaing an order marker on this card, you may place Thunderbolt, if he is in your army, on any empty space within 6 clear sight spaces of Johnny Thunder and immediately take a turn with Thunderbolt.

THUNDERBOLT PROTECTION
If an opponent's figure is engaged with Thunderbolt, that opponent's figure cannot attack Johnny Thunder.

SOLE COMMAND
Whenever Johnny Thunder is removed from the battlefield, Thunderbolt is also removed from the battlefield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME = THUNDERBOLT

SPECIES = DJINN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = SERVANT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS =

SUMMONED TO SERVE
Thunderbolt does not start the game on the battlefield. He must be summoned onto the battlefield by a figure with the Sole Command special power. If the distance between that figure and Thunderbolt is ever more than 13 spaces, remove Thunderbolt from the battlefield.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Thunderbolt is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Thunderbolt can take for this attack is one.

ELECTRICALLY CHARGED
Thunderbolt rolls 1 fewer defense die when he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; April 18th, 2019 at 05:52 PM.
Old August 10th, 2018, 12:16 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Really like the direction of having them be split into two cards. I would try to incorporate JSA synergy here with the class of Mystery Man for Johnny Thunder. Also I would allow the wording to incorporate A future Jakeem Thunder who could also summon the Thunderbolt (Jakeem could most likely be a Protege).
Old August 10th, 2018, 12:44 PM

My plan was to have Jakeem with the Sole Command and Thunderbolt Protection powers but then have a So Cool power instead of Say You.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy