Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old October 28th, 2014, 04:10 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

That little trick has been around at least as long as Zahn's Heir to the Empire trilogy, and if I have my way, will be on a figure coming out in the near future.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 08:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I am going to be doing more photography work for C3G and am willing to help out here as well. I am going to be doing pictures of the minis for the army cards as well as the release and promo photos that I'm doing currently. Let me know what I can do to help out around here too.
Old November 5th, 2014, 10:55 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Star Wars: Battlefront Won't Have 3rd Person Option

This is dumb, IMO. One of the great things about the Battlefront series was the ability to tell that I'm a Rebel Sniper, Wookiee, Bantha Spy, etc. How do I know I'm not Count Dooku instead of Darth Vader if all I can see is my red lightsaber?

Kinda makes me mad.
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I agree that is a terrible idea. The 3rd person view is one of the things that set Battlefront apart from the many 1st person shooter games. I have a friend that will only play 3rd person shooting games because he really does not like the 1st person experience and while I play both I tend to agree with him. Being able to know your surroundings leads to a much better game play experience.
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:27 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Well then I guess I can save my money. Battlefront 2 is still the game I spend most of my time on when I do turn on the old xbox. But I'm not into FPS games generally and if them make BF3 more like a generic FPS then it won't appeal to me.
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:30 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I haven't played Battlefront 2; played BF1 a little bit. I played a lot of the Jedi Knight/Outcast/Academy series. I liked how they had a setting where you could be first person with a gun, but as soon as you pulled out the lightsaber it went to 3rd person.
Old November 5th, 2014, 02:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The game is being billed as a "first-person shooter" but that doesn't mean there won't be 3rd-person options.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 6th, 2014, 04:07 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

At the moment I've got quite a few Star Wars miniatures that I am getting ready to sell here in Germany, and I've sorted out the original trilogy figures that one easily recognizes from the films. I find it astonishing that such an epic TRILOGY was done with so few "figures" or characters, especially compared with newer films and what not where there are tons and tons of different types of beings.

I mean, in the original trilogy you've got the gang (Han, Luke, Chewie, Leia and the droids), the two last Jedi (Kenobi and Yoda) and then normal Rebel soldiers in a variety of outfits (standard uniform, winter uniform, jungle camo, fighter suit) for the good guys. The bad guys consist of Vader, different Imperial officers, Stormtroopers in various suits, the Emperor and limited non-stormtrooper imperial personnel. Then there are some "gray" or unaligned figures like Lando, Jabba, Bounty Hunters, Sand People, Jawas and Ewoks, but that's it. With around 25 Units, you could cover the entire trilogy!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 6th, 2014, 02:14 PM

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/06/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2
Old November 6th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

All About That Base: Star Wars version

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 6th, 2014, 10:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
All About That Base: Star Wars version

Guest starring @Porkins .

And nice read @Hogg !!! Thanks for sharing!
Old November 6th, 2014, 10:12 PM

Yeah, I saw me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape