Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 6th, 2007, 11:50 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
A few questions.

I just have some questions.

1. Are the wall walk tiles from FotA the same as road tiles from RttFF? I want to say they are, but can't be totally sure.

2. What are the hexogonagal symbols in the top left corner of the army cards? Based on the cards I have, I can't find any set pattern to them. I want to say it's the symbol of the general, but my Jandar cards have some different symbols, while some of my Jandar and Einar cards have the same symbol.

3. Where can I find a bit of backstory on Heroscape as a whole? It's a great game and all, but while reading the forums I get confused by discussions of races and generals and planets and stuff.

4. Do you roll additional defence dice if you have hight advantage? I don't recall reading that in the rulebook.

5. Do you think Sgt. Drake soiled his uniform the first time he ever saw Mimring?
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
1. They do the same thing rules wise, but technically they aren't the same.

2. They are the general symbols. The Templar Knights from Wave 7 apparently have a misprint and have the Einar symbol on them.

3. www.heroscape.com has bios for the majority of the figures. Also, there is some fluff on the back of the packages, and you can check out The Unofficial Guide to Heroscape, that was put together by Annerios.
4. Yes.

5. No, Sgt. Drake is the man, in fact, Mimring soiled himself the first time he saw Drake.
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:59 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, my internet goes out for 5 minutes, I refresh the page and have an answer. You da man. Thanks for the help

P.S. Yeah, I should have noticed that my Templar Knights was the only discrepency. Oops.
Old August 7th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy
Wow, my internet goes out for 5 minutes, I refresh the page and have an answer. You da man. Thanks for the help

P.S. Yeah, I should have noticed that my Templar Knights was the only discrepency. Oops.
No problem. Glad to help.
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:33 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy

The people on this site are extremely quick and accurate when answering your questions, most especially netherspirit. He doesn't sleep because he's a skeleton... lich... uh dark overlord... thing. Anyway, welcome to the boards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's