Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Satanus (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also, the species should definitely be Tyrannosaurus Rex here. There's precedent. Don't ask how.
How?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 13th, 2012, 04:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Also, the species should definitely be Tyrannosaurus Rex here. There's precedent. Don't ask how.

I don't like the power title Chomp Spree. Maybe Chomp Frenzy.
I think move of 6 is plenty enough.
I am on the fence about Event Hero. I see your reasons as justified but I'm not sure if the character is justified.
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So far it looks pretty good. I can live with no movement increase. I am fine with T-Rex as a species. How do people feel about a Life increase to 9 or 10?

I am cool with Chomp Frenzy or whatever name. Any other suggestions? Is everyone OK with the mechanics of this power? It has not really been commented on. It is all he has, so I want to make sure it stands alone. In my playtests it was my 'go to' power unless it was a far better option to attack.
As far as an event hero is concerned I want to give Satanus a nod because of the universe he is in, 2000AD. In Marvel or DC he might be just another monster but in 2000AD there are few comparisons. The fact that the character was used again in Nemesis adds to his legend. A later Judge Dredd tale involved a scientist using the blood of Satanus to become a Lizard-like creature. I am not sure if I could come up with another character that would make a better event hero than Satanus from 2000AD except maybe Big Jobs from the A.BC. Warriors and Old One Eye(mother of Satanus). Those are my feelings. If the Heroes do not want to make a ruling, I am more than happy to put it to a vote.

Quote:
This design needs a mini that's reasonably findable online, or I'll have trouble voting it forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I got it for $5 from Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. It looks like it is $6 with $2 shipping until the 15th.
That link just told me 6 bucks plus 6 bucks shipping.

Edit: I looked again and this time I tried to actually buy the Figure. Instead of the quoted 6 bucks in shipping charges for subtotals up to $15 they only charge 2 bucks.
So:
Merchandise Sub Total $5.99

Est. Shipping $1.95

Est. Total $7.94

8 is way better than 12
Actually, if you enter promo code 8249 you get 40% off the figure and 2$ shipping, so $5.54 total.
Here is the figure/link again
Spoiler Alert!

Is this cool Bats or do I need to find/list more options?

Should I post/link this info in the OP,SP, thirdP?
Thanks
(I think the 15th is the last chance for that promo price so get them while you can.) {Also I do have a lot of extra figures, I need to look into shipping options/prices.}

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do you have a link where it can be had online?

I'm on the fence about Event Hero, and your reasoning kind of pushes me further from wanting him to be one .... He will be played in the context of a wider universe including Marvel and DC, so if he wouldn't hold up on an Event level in those universes, making him one feels dubious at best.

Is it thematic for him to be completely resistant to mind control?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2012, 05:22 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Added the link to the previous post.
EDIT: Here it is also.

He is subjected to mind control by Thoth(son of Nemesis), perhaps the most powerful Warlock in 2000AD.
From your points I would say no Event Hero.
I would think that drops his value a bit. How about bumping it up with some extra Life?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:29 PM

You can check out the Dredd comic with the first appearance of Satanus, here. Enjoy.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If the appearance Satanus is an event, something huge, something that rocks the very world of Judge Dredd, he should be an Event Hero. The fiddle stuff isn't as important... if Nimrod is an Event Hero I think Satanus qualifies.

(By the by, I don't think mind control is a hard and fast rule. I'd be interested in an Event Hero Hulk, but the Hulk has clearly been under the influence of mind control - it's just that, thematically, that sort of thing would occur BEFORE the match, not after.)
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think Satanus and Nimrod are in different categories. Nimrod would wipe the floor with Satanus. To Judge Dredd, Satanus might be an Event Hero. But to most (but not all) superheroes he is just another bruiser.

I agree 100% about the Event Hero rules interpretation. Being an Event Hero does not necessitate that they are immune to mind control. Only that they cannot be mind controlled as designed. All of our current Event Heroes can be destroyed by a single attack, and yet in the interest of play mechanics we do not allow them to be destroyed by a single attack.

I think the reason why we started discussing Satanus' ability to be immune to mind control was that someone suggested that he had that ability naturally as a power.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

He is subjected to mind control by Thoth(son of Nemesis), perhaps the most powerful Warlock in 2000AD.
I would think that drops his value a bit. How about bumping it up with some extra Life?
Hmm, if you give him more life, auto-destroy powers will devastate him even more if he's not an Event Hero.

That mini looks reasonably affordable/obtainable. Can we verify that it fits on two hexes all right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Hmm, if you give him more life, auto-destroy powers will devastate him even more if he's not an Event Hero.

That mini looks reasonably affordable/obtainable. Can we verify that it fits on two hexes all right?
INDESTRUCTABLE
This figure is never destroyed without first taking enough wounds to be destroyed. If a terrain rule or a special power on any Army Card, Glyph, or Destructible Object would automatically destroy this figure, that terrain rule or special power instead inflicts 4 wounds.

Old December 13th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Thanks Hogg. That is good and bad news. I am glad there is some kind of way to get it online but sad that not everyone can pick one up locally as easily as I can.
As a fan of C3G I really encourage you guys to stick to easily avaliable stuff. Its frustrating trying to track down stuff you guys found at a dollar store or whatever. I know what you're going to say about proxies, but I think a lot of gamers are slightly OCD about things being official, or matching. I know I have it bad, and I've read plenty of similar comments around here. I'm plagued by the Sinestro and Magneto figures that I just can't bring myself to spend the money on. You have no idea how many racks of hot wheels I combed through looking for that S2000.
This design needs a mini that's reasonably findable online, or I'll have trouble voting it forward.
This figure will probably be proxied more than any other C3G figure. Everyone has a toy dino around the house that has any ties to children.
Why would the children be tied to the house?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 13th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

His species should be Dinosaur, much like how Sujoah is a Insect and not a Wasp, and the Fyorlag Spiders are Arachnids not Spiders.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library