Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old April 26th, 2017, 01:28 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of The Battle for Mygeeto

OK. Not having played v2 yet, my initial impression was that I liked what you did with the rocks. I love having the extra pathways to the middle CP from the start zones. I didn't really like those big walls in front of that middle CP. I think I would remove them and move that 7-hex forward one space to fill those spaces.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 10:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm going to update this one to the final version tonight after I update it in VS. Then if someone can send me the pdf template I can make them for the 3 I have.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:09 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The Hoth book, which contains map templates is linked in my post in the Sanctum Thread. Here it is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Thinking about May 4th release. Vangaurd, Xizor, Thrawn and Heavy ST are ready to go, I think...except maybe they need pdfs?

Which maps are ready to be pdf'ed? Let's get Daniel going on them or find out if he can't do it so we can get started on them. I've shared below the ppt version of the Hoth book and the Item Glyph rules. The Hoth book has the map format.

Link to ppt version of Hoth book:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...l9CNG1fYWdzUGc

Link to ppt version of Item Glyph rules:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...DZHeWJBdEpWcjg

We need a decision on the cap for the Battlefront rules; looks like we are leaning towards removing it. Also need some plays in with doing the teleporting before OM's. Once that is done, we can put the Battlefront rules onto the Rules template.

We could also make the Chewie announcement...I guess we'll need to write an announcement.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
The Hoth book, which contains map templates is linked in my post in the Sanctum Thread. Here it is:

Quote:
Thinking about May 4th release. Vangaurd, Xizor, Thrawn and Heavy ST are ready to go, I think...except maybe they need pdfs?

Which maps are ready to be pdf'ed? Let's get Daniel going on them or find out if he can't do it so we can get started on them. I've shared below the ppt version of the Hoth book and the Item Glyph rules. The Hoth book has the map format.

Link to ppt version of Hoth book:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...l9CNG1fYWdzUGc

Link to ppt version of Item Glyph rules:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...DZHeWJBdEpWcjg

We need a decision on the cap for the Battlefront rules; looks like we are leaning towards removing it. Also need some plays in with doing the teleporting before OM's. Once that is done, we can put the Battlefront rules onto the Rules template.

We could also make the Chewie announcement...I guess we'll need to write an announcement.
Thanks man. This should help out.

Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:57 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Personally I use a photoshop file... that is more or less a template. ^^

Page 1& Page 2.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
"like" happy

Thanks dan. i use photoshop as well.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 03:52 PM
"like" happy

If any of you guys want to help with a bio here as well it is very welcome. If there isn't one by the time I am about through with the pdf's I'll do one, but it wont be as pretty.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Knocked out Bio's for the Throne Room and Jedi Temple, but sadly I'm drawing a bit of a blank here. I really know next to nothing about Mygeeto from which to draw inspiration from. I guess I can go do some research and see if anything jumps out at me, but if anyone else has any ideas feel free to either write something up or at least pitch some ideas to give me a starting point from which I can build on.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This is all wookiepedia has for Mygeeto.

Mygeeto was a frigid crystalline planet located in the Outer Rim Territories that was the homeworld of the Lurmen species. During the Outer Rim Sieges Mygeeto was aligned with the Confederacy of Independent Systems and hosted the site of a battle between the Galactic Republic and Separatists as the war drew to an end. Following the end of the war, the Empire took over the planet and had a battle sometime before the Battle of Yavin involving the Rebel Alliance's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry during the early stages of the Galactic Civil War.

Anyone know anything else about the planet from books, comics, or cartoons? If not we can just use a variation of what is above for the bio.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
"like" happy

I can work with that.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Bio - Located on the Outer Rim but boasting valuable resources, Mygeeto has seen it's share of battles over the years. In the time of the Republic, Banking Clans, Trade Federations, and Criminal Cartels each fought to gain control over it's resources. War with the Republic itself came to Mygeeto during the Clone Wars, and when the Empire rose to replace the Rebublic the Empire seized the planet for itself. The Rebel Alliance later tried to free Mygeeto from the Empires' rule, hoping to cut off one source of the Empires resources in the Outer Rim while gaining a new source of supplies for it's own military needs.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
"like" happy

Sweet. Copy, and paste.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape