Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old March 4th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: W@HSers Submissions Thread

Guys, we should have a new front page up on Monday. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled weekly postings (hopefully) starting then, once the fervor for the previews has diminished a tad.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; March 4th, 2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Just so you don't think we're ignoring your suggestions.
Old March 4th, 2010, 11:25 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't think you guys are ignoring the suggestions at all. I thought this thread was like an idea dump akin to the Title advocacy Thread. Am I correct?
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, you're correct. It's just we haven't posted a W@HSers since we've started this thread and I didn't want anyone to feel we were being dismissive, that's all.

That is all.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Old March 10th, 2010, 01:12 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
AliasQ-Tips sweet printable dice tray.

where is the file for this?
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Downloads/The Bin (because it doesn't fit any other catagories).

HS Dice Bowl
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for making this suggestion thread and for using the material we offered!
Old March 16th, 2010, 09:45 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

Saw this and thought it was very interesting, especially for customs creators looking to make a good unique squad:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1039463
Old March 16th, 2010, 11:09 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I nominate both of the Custom Contests going on now (as in the polls).

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 16th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Unit Battle Royale 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carakki View Post
Saw this and thought it was very interesting, especially for customs creators looking to make a good unique squad:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1039463
Meh. I think that idea had potential to have value, but to me it just comes across as DA being grouchy (surprise, surprise ).

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old March 16th, 2010, 11:56 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Fun fun fun! I've never played in one of these before! I second this nomination! Now I'm all excited!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:14 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are we allowed to submit our own images for image of the week or do we need to be nominated by someone else?

Old March 17th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Sure, nominate your own if you feel strongly enough about it. Or others, too, if you're so inclined. We can't possibly comb through every thread and photo, so every effort helps.

Thanks

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online