Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 20th, 2006, 10:47 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
I really wish there were poison markers

Green markers for some attack that poisons the opponent, and they get a wound (or chance at a wound) at the end of every round or something. Slow killing opponents would be really cool IMO. Hitting something with poison, then moving on to attack the next opponent, knowing the poisoned figure will die soon would be awesome.
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:50 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure there are some customs with a like ability. And if not, get to crackin'

Seriously though, I'm with you on this being a good idea.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:55 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
thing is, i want official units, not customs. Doesnt have to be poison either, any Damage over Time attack would be sweet to me.

(1) you could poison a person on a glyph, making them have to switch who is holding the glyph
(2) A poisoned character would probably be used more by the controlling player, since he/she knows the char is about to die soon, they will want to get last efforts out of it.
(3)Hit charos with it at the beginning if you are one of those people who wait to attack charos until the end of the game.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:02 AM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
I imagine it will be done in the new future. I'm thinking poison Vipers! It would have to be unique, and the package would contain the figure(s) with 3 green poison markers like Morsbane and the Tagawa Samurai. I imagine the power would be something like:

Poison Strike
After moving and before attacking, you can choose any unique hero within ___ spaces of this figure. Roll the 20 sided dice. On a roll of ___ or higher, that figure is now poisoned. Place a green poison marker on that card, and that figure is poisoned for the rest of the game. Poisoned figures must roll the 20 sided dice every time they're activated by an order marker. If a ___ or higher is rolled, that figure takes 1 wound. Once 3 figures are poisoned, this ability can no longer be used for the rest of the game.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:04 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i like your wording, Bluskitsune, but i'd like it better if they got their markers back after the units died.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:15 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
That's a great idea! It sure looks like something Hasbro would do....

-Ski
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:24 AM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
This power, along with the fact that you want them to get their markers back after something dies, make me think they would have to be very expensive.

Also, it shouldn't be a ranged attack.

The vipers should have disengage, but have to be adjacent to use this attack.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:24 AM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
This power, along with the fact that you want them to get their markers back after something dies, make me think they would have to be very expensive.

Also, it shouldn't be a ranged attack.

The vipers should have disengage, but have to be adjacent to use this attack.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:25 AM

Well, I think they should stay poisoned because then it would be like they used up all their poison powers or something.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:26 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i think the should get them all back after all 3 units have died, or start with 2 or 3 more, and lose them permanently.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:27 AM

DJ Ducki has disabled reputation
You should make it so its on a low roll that they take damage, on a limited high roll they resist the damage and on something rare like a nat 20 they resist the poison completely so it ends the effect, and the person with the poison attack ability should have an unlimited supply to work with, but the effect can only effect a preticular unit once until it is removed. Oh and anothero ne, if that unit gets any healing via Kelda (or another means) the poison is cured
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:29 AM

Maybe I should add that the power doesn't work on Soulborgs too, that way DW9k won't be easier to destroy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion