Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 7th, 2008, 10:44 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
german hs comic

this was the last sight of heroscape in germany or or europe it was the translate comic vrom volume 1 the first half.
it had a prolog and the lat page, a funny bio for the 4 heroes.

like drake" ....kelda heals him from his woung and give him tow powefull weapons: thorins katana(ok) and the hookgun from düsterwald ()

Old August 7th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: german hs comic

Cool! Thanks for sharing dra(gon)!
Old August 7th, 2008, 10:55 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice find, +rep for you!

Old August 7th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So, I am wondering if the German version was a simple translation of HeroScape Comic #1 or if the Germans created a whole new story line around the old images?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 7th, 2008, 02:16 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

no the comic story is the same, hasbro bought an lettering company for the translation, and this did a good job in the last year in translate . thee only new is the poster, the bios.

but the prolog from tourma ist totaly differnt from the german rule book. not from the story but telling.

exampel rule book : "wo soll ich nur beginnen?"
comic version "wo soll ich nur anfangen?"

rule book: "meine geschichte ist lang und es mag sein, dass ich sie zu lebzeiten kein zweites mal werde erzählen können.

comic version: "meine geschichte ist lang, und vielleicht ist dies meine einzige chance , sie jemanden anzuvertrauen.

that are real big changes in translation of the same story.

translation

ranslation

rulebook
where should I start? My history is long and it may be that I do not lifetime for second time will tell.

Comic
where should I start? My history is long, and perhaps this is my only chance, someone whose competence.

Last edited by dra(gon); August 7th, 2008 at 02:22 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News