Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 14th, 2019, 01:42 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep

The 5 defense won't help them against Chompy or the Dragon Queen, and with only three per squad @ 80 points, they could die off pretty fast. Every time I try to build a dwarves-themed army with these guys, I always end up using the Axegrinders instead - 4 @ 70 AND bonding just works out a better value.

Of course, if I weren't going for a themed army, they might work better. Or in a non-drafting build, I suppose.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs