Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 6th, 2010, 05:13 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape collection guide -Image intensive-POSTER SCANS

Is Wave 9 and the D&D expansions going to be added to this?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 6th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rocktroll hasn't been on the boards in about two months. I don't know if he's been all that active even in the time before that. Haven't seen much of him in a really long time.
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nope I was away for a while 2 deployments and some other stuff that gets in the way of gaming.... I really want to update this let me start gathering images of the last few waves and Revamp the list.
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:34 PM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Rocktroll! This has been an awesome resource!
Old December 19th, 2010, 11:08 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Revamping Heroscape collection guide -Spoiler tag intens

Could you include all the numbers and sizes for the terrain included in each set too? This thread could then be the go-to place for Everything.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

hmmm I think I can if I can find out where to get the information

Still not done, but been busy with work so will get to this again in a week to finish it up
I am going to get better pictures though Missing a bunch so guess Ill take them my self
Old December 21st, 2010, 03:31 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
hmmm I think I can if I can find out where to get the information

Still not done, but been busy with work so will get to this again in a week to finish it up
I am going to get better pictures though Missing a bunch so guess Ill take them my self
I think I have all of that info. I'll get it to you tomorrow, I need sleep.
Old December 21st, 2010, 03:31 PM
Thanosiest Princess

PM sent.
Old January 16th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Thanks I have the terrain info you sent me Ill add it soon been hunting for better pictures
Old January 16th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I love these pictures from boardgamegeeks.com but I replaced them with pictures with no background because the figures details where clearer
Wave 9 - Blackmoon's Seige
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 25th, 2011, 11:25 AM

ifstream Woo who?
Re: Heroscape collection guide

I just started Playing Heroscape last month and used your thread as main sources to help me start buying figures for the game. I just need to find more people to play. Most people I know are not interested in the game. Does not seem to many playing in Cheyenne Wy.
Old April 25th, 2011, 12:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape collection guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifstream View Post
Does not seem to many playing in Cheyenne Wy.
Not so, ifstream. Roll over to Cyborgs Gaming. The owner there is an avid Heroscape player who organizes regular games. He posts as lafleurhero here.

And welcome to the boards!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion