Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 9th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Marvel Battle Dice Figures?

Does anyone have any of the Marvel Battle Dice figures? I've been looking at a few of these, because certain figures from HeroClix are VERY expensive, and the Battle Dice ones are cheaper. But I'm not sure about the scale. The closest I've seen is that they're "about an inch" tall.
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:00 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Yes, they are tiny and the sculpts suck.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old July 9th, 2007, 06:02 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
So how is the size compared to HeroClix? About the same or significantly smaller?
Old July 9th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
So how is the size compared to HeroClix? About the same or significantly smaller?
There are some figures in the HeroClix line that match up well to the scale of Heroscape. However, as SuperGeek mentioned above, the BattleDice figs are REALLY small. And due to their size and mass market production, the detail and paint on these sculpts is quite awful.

I'd be surprised if anyone were to chime in here and say seriously that the scale of these figs is compatible with HS... because they aren't.

However, if you were to get a LOT of BattleDice figs and use them exclusively on your HS maps without other HS figures... well, they'd still be too small.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:09 PM

Hmmm....so it sounds like that option is out. Anyone know of a decent price Loki miniature? The HeroClix one is way too expensive (over $80).
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Are you opposed to doing some modding?
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:30 PM

No, I'm not opposed to it at all. Can you suggest some part to use?

I could also make a mold and cast a copy of someone else's if someone happens to have the HeroClix one and is willing to let me borrow it.
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
No, I'm not opposed to it at all. Can you suggest some part to use?

I could also make a mold and cast a copy of someone else's if someone happens to have the HeroClix one and is willing to let me borrow it.
How about this guy as a starter...http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix...p?unitid=11050
Old July 9th, 2007, 10:50 PM

Actually, I already have 2 extras of that figure. I'm not sure how to do the big curvy horns, though.
Old July 9th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Grindmaster

Green Stuff is your friend

Check out some of the modding tutorials. Very helpful. I think the first Codex has something on it too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations