Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 28th, 2023, 01:28 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NE Ohio Basement Brawl - April Tournament!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Some of us are going to get breakfast at the Cafe in Stow tomorrow morning at 10:00am before the games. All are welcome to join!

Address for the cafe is: 4591 Darrow Rd, Stow, OH 44224
Old May 1st, 2023, 12:55 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NE Ohio Basement Brawl - April Tournament!

Thanks everyone for coming out (although it was rather rude of y'all to beat me and give me last place). But seriously, it was a great time. Congratulations to Atomic Darklord for the win!

Way too early to set a date for the next event but I'm looking at either 7/22 or 7/29. Just wanted to put that out there so people can put it on their calendar. I'll try and finalize the date at least a month beforehand.

Again, thanks everyone for coming - it was a blast! Hope to see you (and maybe more??) at the next event!
Old June 22nd, 2023, 03:06 PM

Re: NE Ohio Basement Brawl II - August 5th Tournament!

Hi Everyone, our next event is scheduled for August 5th! Below are the details, and I also updated the OP with this information. Hope to see you there!

NE OHIO BASEMENT BRAWL II

Location: My house (we should all fit in the basement). PM or text me for the address - my number is listed below. PSA if you're allergic I have two cats, however we don't let them basement often and keep it pretty clean down there.

Spoiler Alert!

When: Saturday, August 5th 12:00-4:00 PM

Format: VC Rule of 9, 440 points, 18 figure limit. Restricted List (you may only use 1 of the following cards in your army): Deathreavers, Raelin, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Isamu, Quahon.
Four 50 minute rounds.

Cost: Free! I will bring prizes to make a prize table for the Top 3. However, if you bring a prize it will be added to the table and you will be able to select a prize from the table at the end of the tournament (in order of finish). If you finish Top 3 that means you get to select two prizes!

Please show up by 11:45am to ensure we can start on time.

In order to eliminate the need for byes, if we have an uneven amount of players I will drop from the tournament so that no one will need to sit a game.

We will be using the heroscape.org tournament software for this event. Please register for the event here. You don't need to submit an army right away but you will need to submit one by the night before the event. If you have any questions about signing up please reach out to me.

Maps:

Spoiler Alert!

I will provide all the maps. Maps and glyphs are subject to change.

Attendees
RainyDays
Sheep
Jada
Guild Warrior
DWO9k
RainyDay's brother
7changer

Possibles
Atomic Darklord

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer. If you don't have a lot of figures shoot me a message and I can provide an army for you. Looking forward to scape with y'all!

Last edited by RainyDays; July 28th, 2023 at 09:13 AM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 04:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry it overlaps with Gen Con which I will be at, even with no Heroscape there. Good luck!
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:15 PM

Have fun at Gencon! We'll be doing an October tournament for NHSD if you're able to make it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Sorry it overlaps with Gen Con which I will be at, even with no Heroscape there. Good luck!
Old July 28th, 2023, 09:14 AM

Just a little over the week before the tourney! Hope to see everyone there! Don't forget to sign up on https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=118.

I will have some snacks and drinks. Also, if you need figures please let me know!
Old August 5th, 2023, 09:13 PM

Thanks everyone for coming out! Here are the results of our round robin tournament.

1) Aurelius 3-2 (Marro Dividers x3, Major Q9, Airborne Elite)
2) Guild Warrior 3-2 (Death Chasers x3, Nerak, Me-Burq-Sa, Kuthnak, Ogre Pulverizer)
3) Deathwalker Over 9000 3-2 (Death Chasers x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Gothlok, Atlaga)
4) Sheep 3-2 (Omnicron Repulsors x3, Clayton Pierce, Kate Crawford, Mad Dog Malone, Guilty, Marcu)
5) RainyDays 2-3 (Dreadguls x3, Valguard, Guilty, Krav)
6) 7changer 1-4 (KoW x3, 4th x3, Sir Gilbert, Sir Orrick)

I'll try and post details of the next tournament soon. See you all in October!

Last edited by RainyDays; August 8th, 2023 at 01:23 PM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 10:52 AM

Re: NE Ohio Basement Brawl IV - February 4th Tournament!

NE OHIO BASEMENT BRAWL IV

Hi everyone, here's the details for our next Northeast Ohio tournament. We are trying out Sunday this time instead of Saturday. Also we will try a 1:00 start time instead of noon.

Location: My house. PM or text me for the address - my number is listed below. PSA if you're allergic I have two cats, however we don't let them basement often and keep it pretty clean down there.

Spoiler Alert!

When: Sunday, February 4th 1:00-5:00 PM

Format: VC Delta Monster Mash, 560 points, 10 figures.
Delta pricing. You can see the Delta pricing here:
At least 360 points must be either large or huge figures (in other words, you can only have up to 200 points of small or medium figures).
Four 55 minute rounds.

Cost: Free! If I get around to it there will be prizes for the Top 3.

We will be using the heroscape.org tournament software for this event. Please register for the event here. If you have any questions about signing up please reach out to me.

Maps:

Spoiler Alert!

I will provide all the maps. Maps and glyphs are subject to change.

Attendees
RainyDays
Sheep
Jada

Possibles

Mentions @Sheep @GUILD_WARRIOR @killercactus @DEATHWALKERover9000 over9000

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer. If you don't have a lot of figures shoot me a message and I can provide an army for you. Looking forward to scape with y'all!

Last edited by RainyDays; December 18th, 2023 at 12:01 PM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 04:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Jada and I will be there!

There's an update for Sidewinder lingering somewhere. Let me get it up on .org.

EDIT: Added to .org and here.
Old December 18th, 2023, 04:43 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I won’t know about this one until I get closer - this time of year is just nuts for me. I’ll pass the word on to my other scape buddies though

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Jada and I will be there!

There's an update for Sidewinder lingering somewhere. Let me get it up on .org.

EDIT: Added to .org and here.
Thanks for letting me know of the update! Looking forward to having you.
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I won’t know about this one until I get closer - this time of year is just nuts for me. I’ll pass the word on to my other scape buddies though
No worries, hope you can make it out! Thanks for letting people know about the event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events