Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 7th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Regardless of which you end up preferring, if you do watch them, that's probably the best advice.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Especially since the order they came out in also happens to be their chronological order. There is a character in Luke Cage who makes a lot more sense as a character if you've seen DD1 and JJ, for example.

~Aldin, not quite sure if they were in DD2 or not

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:32 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sigh

It's weird. JJ looked more interesting to me than any of the others but I couldn't get past two episodes so it's kind of put a weird mental block on all of them. Maybe I'll get over it sometime. Dunno.

~Dysole, who thinks that it was so hard on her because Jessica Jones did a really good job of making her feel things. Things that were really hard.
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A friend of mine also quit after a couple episodes.
Give it another chance because it is easily the most well written so far.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Checking out an episode of the new McGyver show. Pretty darn stupid, can't see how this will last.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:48 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The brand new DVD Season Four of Vikings, the best fictional portrayal ever done on the subject.
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:41 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished Luke Cage. I haven't seen Daredevil or that other one yet, but I really liked Luke Cage. I thought Cottonmouth was a better villain than Diamondback, though. I know Cage and Diamondback have more of a history, but Cottonmouth felt more menacing to me.

Also, why do I get the feeling Shades either has some type of power we haven't found out about yet or will get one very soon? The dudes hardcore.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old October 9th, 2016, 11:01 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
The brand new DVD Season Four of Vikings, the best fictional portrayal ever done on the subject.
I love the show and am looking forward to it starting back up soon.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 26th, 2016, 07:00 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The new seasons of Flash, DC Legends, and Supergirl (I don't watch Arrow except for crossovers). I like the TV shows but don't see the new DC movies. Well, there are plenty of comic book things to watch these days, whatever you prefer. Less enthusiastic about SHIELD. But looking forward to Dr. Strange soon.

Last edited by chas; October 26th, 2016 at 07:16 AM.
Old October 26th, 2016, 07:09 AM

HOORAY! Legend of Korra is finally getting its perfect set of all four seasons on 8 discs for $42.99 (a bit more for Blue Ray) on Dec. 13. Only 3/4 the length of its predecessor Avatar's complete DVD coverage, using an older protagonist allowed them to handle more mature and controversial themes in the same universe, two generations later. A new three part graphic novel sequel is due in June, and will take up right after the animation, as the three volume Avatar novels did so well. These will also be continued!

Last edited by chas; October 26th, 2016 at 12:48 PM.
Old October 26th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Supergirl has been great. Really all the DC shows have started strong.

Agents of Shield is awesome as I finally get to see a cool Ghost Rider(even if it is a GR I have never heard of before now).

Watched American Masters: Norman Lear, last night on PBS. Really good.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 26th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Just finished Black Mirror Season 3. It's pretty good, but I think overall quality may have suffered a bit from having twice as many episodes as Season 1 and 2. The show as a whole is a bit hit or miss, and different things will hit for you than other people. 'Entire History of You' might be my favorite episode of any TV show though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV