Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Haduc

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamibianScaper View Post
BUT I just know that it's not going to work giving up double-turns with Ulginesh.
I think you're thinking about it wrong. Haduc should get the first OM, and Ulginesh should get the other two. You only give up onetwo of your six turns, and you get (basically) +3 defense for Elves adjacent to Haduc. I'll make that trade any day.
Fixed. Taking a turn with Haduc sacrifices the flexibility to take a turn with any of the other elves on that OM.

Where are you getting +3? I'm not sure the probabilities fall out exactly that way.

I'll give it to you, NamibianScaper, that Haduc is very tricky to use. You should try him as a cleanup figure independent of the Elf Wizards sometime.
You don't give up two turns, 1 & 1/2 at most. Haduc's attack easily rivals those of the other Wizards.

While it's different depending on how many attack dice are being rolled, an automatic shield will have the same average benefit as three extra dice, because on average, three dice=one shield.

I will certainly admit he's tricky, though.

Old June 30th, 2012, 11:28 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I got a game in last night with an elf army. We played two 700 point games, and in the first one I drafted:

100 Haduc
200 Morsbane
310 Acolarh
460 Ulginesh
540 Emmirroon
620 Raelin
720 2xWarriors of Ashra

Morsbane rolled a natural 19 (a 20 with Haduc) to destroy Charos when he was in the middle of all my wizards with only a few wounds, and then a few rounds later, I rolled a natural 15 (16 with Haduc) to negate Hydra. We called the game shortly thereafter. It was great.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:58 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I don't know if this has been said before but I just noticed this would be a pretty cool army:

100 Haduc
220 Venoc Warlord
500 Aubrien Archers x4
500pts/14hex
Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I don't know if this has been said before but I just noticed this would be a pretty cool army:

100 Haduc
220 Venoc Warlord
500 Aubrien Archers x4
500pts/14hex
NecroBlade won a tournament in Louisville with almost the exact same army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
NecroBlade won with Haduc.
Aubrien Archers x4
Venoc Warlord
Haduc
Isamu
Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

100 Haduc
220 Venoc Warlord
500 Aubrien Archers x4
500pts/14hex
Yeah it seems pretty cool. But you do know that the Aubrien Archers cost about $70 a squad on eBay right?

But fwiw, I'm not sure spending 120 points on Mittens would be worth it though, just to boost Frenzy to 14+ isn't the best use of 120 points. It might be better to take a 5th squad of Archers and Arkmer instead. Both of them still benefit from Haduc's powers, and you get a little more of an endgame figure who fits into the Elven theme.

Edit: Or you can do what NecroBlade did.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 3rd, 2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Sure proxying is an option... er the only option, but the joke is still solid.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, at that tourney, he rolled 14s and 15s only about 3 times. I know, I was there. His frenzy dice were just hot.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I played that army in testing, and I think I frenzied about 10 times in two rounds (including multiple 14s and a 15). Two rounds was the entire game, as the Aubriens took everything else out in a wink.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 01:11 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

the pdf download is broken. please fix?

Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:53 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
the pdf download is broken. please fix?

Thanks!
Until the link in the OP is fixed, he's the working link
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3394
Old June 4th, 2018, 04:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Done.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:01 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The book is missing my boy Cormin under Elven Supremacy synergy offered
Old April 4th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just ordered this mini and excited to try him out with the elves. I was thinking using him in a non-Ulginesh build would be interesting, partially because I’m a big Sonlen fan, and he gets to benefit twice from the d20 bump.

Something like:
Haduc 100
Sonlen 160
Arkmer 50
For a 310 point core, and you can mix and match some nice additions for 510:
Emiroon+Kyntela 100
Morsbane 100
Warriors of Ashra x2 100
Raelin (RotV) + 3x Reavers 200

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs