Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 25th, 2021, 11:43 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Maybe I'll wait for it to come out on VHS to see it.
Best comment I've read since I don't know when.

Currently, the wife and I are going through Titans, but in the next couple of days were gonna have to rewatch the first two seasons of Cobra Kai before the new one drops. Does anyone know if season 3 is being released all at once, or will it be weekly?

iMBD shows the first couple of episodes releasing New Year's Day, but the others don't list a release date.
It's released all at once. I'm halfway through season 3 of Cobra Kai and absolutely loving it. The way they've taken a fairly cheesy premise but elevated the characters and their growth speaks a lot to the storytelling of the show. Even though many of the characters are fairly stereotypical, I'm impressed by the amount of depth they have, and the relatively nuanced ways the show explores the dichotomies between affluence/poverty, femininity/masculinity, strength/weakness, etc.
Old January 28th, 2021, 08:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The Vast of Night. 2019
Top notch sci-fi thriller set in the 50s with a heavy Twilight Zone influence.
Old February 7th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I watched Shazam yesterday. I really enjoyed it. It was funny and had some good action.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 7th, 2021, 11:46 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

On the final two days of my HBOMax subscription I watched five Studio Ghiblis animated films by Miyazaki.I had only seen three of them previously. Each one is wonderful and surprising in its own way!
Old February 7th, 2021, 11:48 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I saw Shazam recently too. Certainly a different kind of superhero movie!
Old February 7th, 2021, 06:59 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I saw Shazam recently too. Certainly a different kind of superhero movie!
Will check it out! Been watching a lot of Chuck recently so down to see him a different plot that seems like a similar vibe from your and Hahma’s comments.
Old February 10th, 2021, 09:52 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Watched The Dig on Netflix last night. Excellent film, and despite a couple liberties taken with the history, it does a great job shining new light on one of the most important archaeological discoveries of the 20th century.
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I watched The Devil All the Time tonight. Tom Holland and Sebastian Stan star in it. Creepy dark thriller. Slow burn, but I really enjoyed it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 19th, 2021, 09:10 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just watched I Care, A Lot this morning.

Interesting take on a female villain- but I honestly had a hard time thinking she was as sympathetic as some of the male villains she was clearly modeled after.
Old February 20th, 2021, 12:53 AM

corbell is surprisingly tart

was watching Enemy at the Gates last night, until the wife got home from work, then we watched Battle Bots.
Old February 20th, 2021, 08:31 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

More corbel!
Enemy at the Gates is my favorite war movie.
Battle Bots is fun. I like how they change up the rules for designs. Keeps it fresh.
Old March 6th, 2021, 08:05 AM

Chaos Walking
Very cool concept.
The idea is that people's thoughts express themselves both audibly and visually through smokey illusions that emerge from one's mind.
From the reviews people who read the books despise the movie.
I have not and thought it was pretty enjoyable. The sequels could be very good if they get made.
The budget was really high so it may not ever break even in the current situation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies