Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Doctor Octopus (II) (Design)

May as well propose we move Ock along to initial. I'm gonna hit a few things in the public and Jack Flag's initial first, but I may as well have him queued up for when I'm ready.

@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Tornado - abstain
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139 - yea
Scapemage - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie

Last edited by Ronin; August 6th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Doctor Octopus (II) (Vote Initial)

yea
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:12 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old August 6th, 2018, 07:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

abstain
Old August 6th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 6th, 2018, 10:40 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea by the way, I should be able to get pics for you, if you don't have them yet. I have this mini. Actually, I have both of the ones you asked for. Personally, I think the Secret Invasion one has that Mastermind feel, but I do agree he is meant to be the Ultimate version.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 6th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Yea by the way, I should be able to get pics for you, if you don't have them yet. I have this mini.
That'd be great! Still need to line up some pics.

This passes
Old August 9th, 2018, 04:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Doctor Octopus (II) (Initial Testing)

I like the way you spooled out the powers on this card to avoid problematic cross-synergies.
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Doc Ock (II) @250 points

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Original Sinister Six (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Doc Ock (II) @250, Mysterio, Vulture, Shocker, Rhino, Mother Russia (995) vs Kingpin (II), Elite League Assassins, Crime Alley Crooks x2, Grey Gargoyle, Doc Ock (I), Bodyguard x4, Skrull Infiltrator (995)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Doc Ock (II) @250, Mysterio, Black Cat, Whirlwind, Wizard, Shocker (990) vs Captain America, Zombie, Spider-Man, Songbird, Scarlet Spider (Ben), Skrull Infiltrator (990)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Made one tweak to Tentacle Defense before the second game, limiting it to only work if the enemy figured moved one or more spaces. I didn't end up using the option to add to his Defense in any of these games - I could see that being trimmed if further testing doesn't show it to be useful.

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with how he played here - one big win, one close win and one close loss. In general, Tentacle Defense makes him much stronger against melee figures than ranged, and Spidey can be really hard on him. I like that his relatively low life pushes him toward figure-movers that can keep enemies off his back - guys like Vulture, Mysterio, Shocker and Whirlwind can be vital for pushing enemies around, especially early in the round before Ock gets his momentum up and starts taking a lot of turns. Sets up some interesting decision-making early in the round.
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Symbiotic

Proposing we move Doc Ock to public testing at 250!
@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139
@Scapemage - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie

Last edited by Ronin; August 13th, 2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Doctor Octopus (II) (Vote Public Testing)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library