Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 18th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I plan on being there early. I will just have my entire collection and happy to loan out stuff to whoever.

I hope to be arriving about the time they open which is 11am on Sunday.

I will have 3 maps, the hunk of metal trophy, dice and markers, figures and cards, prizes for the table, and I guess laptop.
Thanks for letting me borrow stuff, it really helps me to bring as many people as i try to do. Also, you should probably go ahead and write my name on the trophy just because we all know who is going to win it.

I may not have to borrow as many figures as i first thought! my shipment of figures may come in today!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 18th, 2014, 04:33 PM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Do you guys do casual play at Madness often? I'd like to go, but I'm trying to decide between this or going out of town overnight. Let me ASAP, I'd have to decide soon.

|Insert witty remark Here|
Old October 18th, 2014, 07:26 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I may have a couple people joining me last minute, let's call them Spenys and AccidentProne. The sad thing is that I won't know if they're coming till tomorrow.
Old October 18th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps being brought:
Dignan
1. Mystery map #1
2. Mystery map #2

R˙chean
3. Ry Mystery map
4. Stygian Rift
5. Sidewinder

TMac
6. Breach
7. Sirocco

RexMax:
8. Burial Marsh

DrLivingston:
9. If You Can't Take The Heat
10. Highways & Dieways

So that's nine maps. Sounds like there may be some last minute attendees.

Do I need to bring another map? If so, What should it be? Can it be Highways and Dieways? (I can build that in my sleep.) Let me know.

EDIT: I'm just going to bring Highways and Dieways.

Edit Numero Dos! So same glyph pool as usual? Defense, Move, initiative, Heal, and Wound?

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 18th, 2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Doin my darndest to avoid the double post.
Old October 18th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 18th, 2014, 09:45 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Yes DrL, bring another map, if you would - H&D or whatever's.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 18th, 2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Usual suspects on the glyphs
Old October 18th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bringing two maps (which gives us ten).

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 18th, 2014 at 10:32 PM. Reason: My army is going to be fun! And it comes with a really bad accent! Woohoo!
Old October 18th, 2014, 11:18 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Bringing two maps (which gives us ten).
Pleasebevampires... Pleasebevampires... Pleasebevampires...

Old October 19th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Super Doopa

One skull...Two Skulls...Three skulls...Four, four vunderful skulls! Mwahahahaha!

Old October 19th, 2014, 11:56 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

OMG please no.

I'm leaving now. I'll be there at 1120 or so.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 19th, 2014, 01:39 PM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, I got home a little late, so I won't be able to make it in time. Thanks for offering to let me join in anyways. Good luck everyone!

|Insert witty remark Here|
Old October 20th, 2014, 08:10 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks to Dignan and R˙chean for running the event, and congrats to Dignan on another NHSD win!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day