Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 23rd, 2014, 11:56 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Daily Fact Thread

Nice job goomonkey for keeping this thread up. Just dropping in since I haven't been on in a while. Keep it up you are doing better than i did on my thread!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old September 24th, 2014, 07:14 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thank you @Rexmax2 good to see you still exist. Fairly special post you shared on this thread to, seeing as it's your 1,000'th, congrats!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 24th, 2014, 09:52 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Daily Fact

While picking the 45 members of his Army Air Force Band, Glenn Miller rejected Henry Mancini, a 19-year-old piano player. Ten years later, Mancini wrote the title theme and arranged the music for the film The Glenn Miller Story.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 30th, 2014, 08:40 PM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

"Kill Bill Vol. 1" is the first Quentin Terintino movie to use the F word less than 100 times.

'Weird Al' Yankovic graduated Lynwood High School at the age of 16 as valedictorian.

Hair is stronger than a copper wire of the same diameter.

The record for the world’s largest feet belongs to Matthew McGrory who wears US size 28 1/2 shoes. The average men’s size is 10 1/2.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 1st, 2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The largest shoe ever belonged to the tallest man, Robert Wadlow 8'11". Shoe: 37AA

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 3rd, 2014, 12:58 AM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The largest shoe ever belonged to the tallest man, Robert Wadlow 8'11". Shoe: 37AA
Wowza! I think mine was for the current largest footed man, but thanks for finding that Wadlow fact too!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 3rd, 2014, 01:05 AM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

Google's first ever Twitter post was, "I'm 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010." Or in layman's terms, "I'm feeling lucky."

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 3rd, 2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wowza! I think mine was for the current largest footed man, but thanks for finding that Wadlow fact too!
NP. Strange coincidence, I had just seen something about him on TV before reading your post. I think it was 'Under the Radar, Michigan' on PBS and they had one of his shoes in a shoe store in the town they were highlighting that week.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 5th, 2014, 12:41 PM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

Only two English words in current use end in "-gry". They are "angry" and "hungry".

The word "bookkeeper" (along with its associate "bookkeeping") is the only unhyphenated English word with three consecutive double letters. Other such words, like "sweet-toothed", require a hyphen to be readily readable.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 6th, 2014, 08:25 AM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

In Finland, saunas outnumber cars.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 7th, 2014, 08:26 AM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

Mr. Hetherington was the inventor of the top hat, and was arrested for disturbing the peace when he first wore it in public.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 8th, 2014, 10:14 PM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

The Moon is moving approximately 3.8 cm away from our planet every year.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General