Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 11th, 2014, 06:03 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Here's a re-sized version of your Yoda-Smurf, @Yodaking

Have fun with you smurftars, I myself am a flower-crown man

Last edited by Ninja Status; September 11th, 2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: better image added.
Old September 11th, 2014, 06:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sweet, I'll switch it now.
Old September 11th, 2014, 07:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow I was ninja'd by ninjastatus...cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 12th, 2014, 12:19 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Old September 13th, 2014, 05:27 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Been a long time since I was on this thread, It's Smurftacular now.
I thought I lost my Smurf when I started reading the posts.

I really miss looking through all the hard work you guys do. I happily admit you all do awesome work!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 13th, 2014, 08:58 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post

I really miss looking through all the hard work you guys do. I happily admit you all do awesome work!
I say the same thing all the time. Does anyone know where I can buy the marvel stickers to stick on my base, also can someone point me in the direction of a Heroscape mat?

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 17th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old September 17th, 2014, 05:34 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post

I say the same thing all the time. Does anyone know where I can buy the marvel stickers to stick on my base, also can someone point me in the direction of a Heroscape mat?

There were mats on Ebay at one point that allowed you to have a starting base for water, lava, or grass. I own the water one but looking now I can't seem to find any on Ebay. Sorry.
Old September 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Auggies Games was the last place that I know of that made and sold hex mats. He seems to have stopped posting though so I'm not sure what is up with his business anymore. Go to his website and look around, you may still find them available for sale. I always found it hard to navigate his site though so it might take a bit of searching to actually find them.

*edit* Scratch that. I just clicked on the old link for his site and it looks like his online store no longer exist. If it does, he is not making it easy to find him.
Old September 17th, 2014, 06:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Here's the new site for his store: http://www.auggiesgamestore.com/

I don't see any heroscape hex mats though.
Old September 17th, 2014, 07:04 PM
C3G Landlord

I looked around and couldn't find the mats either. Also didn't see any of his custom scape terrain anywhere and he was making quite a bit of it at one time. I'd contact him and ask if he still has any of the mats laying around and just not listed on the website.
Old September 17th, 2014, 07:07 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I remember someone on ebay had a "Stargate" that I wanted at one point but now can't seem to find that either, which is a shame because it looked really cool.
Old September 18th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I remember someone on ebay had a "Stargate" that I wanted at one point but now can't seem to find that either, which is a shame because it looked really cool.
I believe that was from @Leif Kicker - he did some amazing stuff. Looks like he hasn't been active in 2 years or so, though, and his eBay store appears to be shut down. A shame.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy