Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2010, 04:43 PM

KERTHWAPPYSMACK Woo who?
Re: CHCG24 Display Thread

Omnicron Juggernaut by Kerthwappysmack

Last edited by KERTHWAPPYSMACK; October 23rd, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old October 25th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERTHWAPPYSMACK View Post
Omnicron Juggernaut by Kerthwappysmack
Done!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 26th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Major Q22 by mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Major Q22 by mac122
Done!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:26 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I should have the Korlund Viking Warriors updated with the symbol soon. Give me a little longer BIV.

Edit: Got it done!
Korlund Viking Warriors by rouby44

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 2nd, 2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 02:01 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Done!

Brandon

Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Champion IN SPITE of Stoopid Doors

Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker

Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior by Paronychodon

My Maps:

Also, check out the Competitive Unit Congress
Old November 3rd, 2010, 12:33 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paronychodon View Post
Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior by Paronychodon
Done!

Brandon

Old November 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Deathwalker 10000 by Krysto2002!
(yay)

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
(yay)
Done! (yay)

Also removed Valkrill's symbol. Anyone dumb enough to make a Valkrill custom at this point deserves to be slapped.

Brandon

Old November 8th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
(yay)
Done! (yay)

Also removed Valkrill's symbol. Anyone dumb enough to make a Valkrill custom at this point deserves to be slapped.

Brandon
That's your opinion. I can see a lot of custom creators wanting to make Valkrill customs because they can effectively define the general. Speaking for myself I think custom creators should be given the opportunity to use whatever general they wish. We are a community project, and by cutting out Valkrill you cut out a lot of options for custom creators.

I created the first Valkrill custom, so I'm taking this a little personally. It's not against you, I just don't think that's a very good decision.

Last edited by Chardar; November 8th, 2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old November 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

I can see your point. But it wasn't an actual Valkrill symbol, anyway..I'll put it up again if we pass a Valkrill Custom.

Brandon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards