Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 26th, 2009, 10:02 PM

Rythos has disabled reputation
Want to buy HeroQuest

I'm looking for HeroQuest, basic US version to play with my sons. Perhaps you have an full extra set (or even a partial set I can build up over time) you would consider selling to me for a reasonable price (If I could get it cheaper on ebay its not really reasonable

I really enjoyed the game as a kid and would like to fun sharing it with them, however our games budget is relative small. Selling this way would prevent you from paying ebay/paypal fees as well as helping out a fellow 'scaper. I'm not looking to lowball anyone, just seeing if anyone out there is interested in what I think would be a win/win deal.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read the message!

Matt

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old March 26th, 2009, 10:13 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Want to buy HeroQuest

The main game should be any where from $30 to $50 on ebay... its the addons that are an arm and a leg.

I have the whole set, that I was once trying to sell, but I want maximum price for mine... or its not worth selling.
Old March 26th, 2009, 10:36 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

I searched for HeroQuest related threads to post you a link, but there are too many! Anyway, I hope you find your game.

And if anyone has any expansions, I am also looking to buy.
Old March 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM

Rythos has disabled reputation

Thanks to Onacara I was able to snag a good deal on a fairly complete set I somehow missed off of ebay.

I'm still looking for a few pieces so if anyone has extra bits that they want to sell shoot me a note and I'd love to work out some pricing! (I need an Goblin and a Chaos Sorcerer as well as a treasure and artifact card, but I'm not sure which one yet)

I'm really excited I get to play this game with my kids, and can't say enough good things about Onacara, and the population of heroscapers.com in general!

Matt

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old March 26th, 2009, 11:16 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You need 1 goblin and 1 chaos sorcerer? Also, which cards? I MAY be able to help.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 26th, 2009, 11:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythos View Post
Thanks to Onacara I was able to snag a good deal on a fairly complete set I somehow missed off of ebay.

I'm still looking for a few pieces so if anyone has extra bits that they want to sell shoot me a note and I'd love to work out some pricing! (I need an Goblin and a Chaos Sorcerer as well as a treasure and artifact card, but I'm not sure which one yet)

I'm really excited I get to play this game with my kids, and can't say enough good things about Onacara, and the population of heroscapers.com in general!

Matt

Glad I could help.
Old March 27th, 2009, 10:30 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Heroquest rules.

My Recent Plays:
Old March 27th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

You may want to get on Boardgamegeek.com and check the "Bazaar" to see if anyone is unloading parts. I've gotten hooked up that way before.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 27th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Onacara has helped more than a few people to find hard to get things for a reasonable price.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games