Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 19th, 2009, 01:07 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mossman's terrain-Added custom Snow Terrain 6/22

I have no idea what to call this next creation. I wanted something with a "Sci Fi" (not SyFy) feel, and I was struck by sudden inspiration. Here's what you'll need to make this piece:

-1 storage spindle from a pack of CDR's. (I used a small pack, hence a shorter spindle).
-10 of your more worn-out dice from your old RotV or SotM set.
-6 old glyphs (I know; there are only 5 in the picture.)
-Super glue.
-Black Primer.
-Silver paint (spray or craft).
-Red craft paint, and a little yellow and/or orange if you like.

Step 1: Spray the spindle and dice with black primer.

Step 2: Paint the inside sections of the spindle with red craft paint, and dab in a little yellow and orange. Lightly dust the outer edge of the spindle with silver.

Step 3: Paint the glyphs silver (or another color, if you prefer).

Step 4: Stack the dice as shown. Glue them in place.

Step 5: Glue one glyph on top of each dice stack, and one on the center spindle. (Glue the edges of the center glyph and the glyph on the highest dice stack together, as they will be the same height.) Glue another glyph into the lava as a bottom step.

The Agents make their final stand against the forces of flame.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles