Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 4th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Title Advocacy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Wow, those are pretty incredible maps! I'm not sure how much fun they would be to play on, but they are certainly works of heroscape art!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Most of his images have succumbed to PhotoBucket or something, but I give you: Frank Lloyd Wright!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r&imageuser=68
If memory serves, I believe they used some house rules. There were 3 sets of order markers. One set was move only, one set was attack only, and the other was move and attack. That would take away some of the pain of playing on epic maps. It was either him, or another epic map maker.
Old May 4th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
“Has a (Zombie) Problem”
Yep - this is a better title for sure.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 4th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
@BiggaBullfrog for the title: Usurper of Shenanigans
He usurped control of the Utah Heroscape scene (aka he now runs all our tournaments), and he loves to use the word "shenanigans".
That's not fair in the slightest -- Leafy has always been my partner in UtahScape crime, and we now also have Bodacious and Scaperedude helping out too. I do all the posts, but especially now with four of us I'm doing less than ever as far as running things goes. (Which is awesome! Our team is incredible and working together this year has been the best! (Even considering the pandemic.)) To suggest otherwise is sheer shenanigans.
Quote:
Quote:
“Has a (Zombie) Problem”
Haha, Leafy should do a virtual tour of his collection. You could make his title "Has a (insert Heroscape figure/terrain/anything here) Problem." (Though he'll always say he doesn't have enough)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 4th, 2020, 06:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Success?

Howzat?

~Dysole, having fun
Old May 4th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog for the title: Usurper of Shenanigans
He usurped control of the Utah Heroscape scene (aka he now runs all our tournaments), and he loves to use the word "shenanigans".
That's not fair in the slightest -- Leafy has always been my partner in UtahScape crime, and we now also have Bodacious and Scaperedude helping out too. I do all the posts, but especially now with four of us I'm doing less than ever as far as running things goes. (Which is awesome! Our team is incredible and working together this year has been the best! (Even considering the pandemic.)) To suggest otherwise is sheer shenanigans.

In all seriousness, you guys all do great work. And we all appreciate the effort you put in to running things.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
“Has a (Zombie) Problem”
Haha, Leafy should do a virtual tour of his collection. You could make his title "Has a (insert Heroscape figure/terrain/anything here) Problem." (Though he'll always say he doesn't have enough)
You're definitely not wrong there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Howzat?

~Dysole, having fun
Dysole, you rock. Great adaptations!

Thanks!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 4th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I haven't even seen this movie though...
Old May 4th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Maybe "The Real Zombieland"?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 4th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Maybe "The Real Zombieland"?
Is this a reference to something other than the movie? I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard it's good.

Sorry if I sounded unhappy, You didn't need to change my title. But this one is okay too.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:15 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Titleist

I laughed at mac's suggestion, so I changed it again.

~Dysole, who highly recommends both movies
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:08 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@I.S.B.3 should get the title "GenCon Main Event Champion -2016".
I also should get the title "GenCon Main Event Champion -2019".

I'm aware you're not supposed to ask for a title, but I believe in this case it's different. This is a tradition that's worth continuing. If any other recent winner don't have the title they should also get it.

edit: I'd prefer to keep my current title as well, as I'm quite partial to it. There's more then enough precedent for achievements not overriding existing titles
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:17 AM

Agreed

Sounds good. I'll get on that.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old May 5th, 2020, 02:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Sounds good. I'll get on that.

~Dysole, updatingly
Great work on these title updates. For a good long while I didnt see any new ones and they are fun little extra bits that make you wonder about why they are on there. Cant remember who put mine on there but remember when and why I got it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online