Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 12th, 2013, 11:04 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Bumping this post of mine from 12/10:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Look out, NFL.

The Baltimore Ravens fired OC Cam Cameron and replaced him with Jim Caldwell.

Mark my words, this will have an immediate, noticeable, positive impact on the Ravens' offense.

Of course, losing our only good offensive lineman yesterday (Marhsal Yanda) didn't help, but still. I think we're on our way out of the doldrums. As Winston Zedmore used to say, "We have the tools, we have the talent."
On a day when Rice was adding very little, against one of the fiercest defenses in the league, Flacco went 18/34 with 331 yards, 3 touchdowns and 0 picks. I don't know what that QBR is (yet), but with those numbers I'm guessing it'll be well over 100 for the game.

Last week against a different good defense and a different hot team, and accompanied by another poor performance from Rice, he went 12-23, 282, with 2 TDs and no picks.

F.Y.I.
Sorry, just had to bring something up after rereading this. Ray Rice is my favorite player on the Ravens. He did not have a good game last week.

This week however, he had a very fine game. 30 rushes, 131 yards, 4.4 average, 1 TD. He also seemed to help out well in pass protection. I'm not sure what you expect out of your running backs, but as a Packer fan, I would kill for a running game like that.

As for this game though, can we PLEASE stop Kaepernick from running? I mean this is getting ridiculous. We obviously need a QB spy if we're in man coverage. I like Dom Capers, but I feel like we always get hurt by running QB's.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Go get a room guys....

(Note: I thought Flacco played a good game, but...)
...and that was not a great pass, it was a freaking duck and the safety blew it, plain and simple.

-insert signature here-
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:21 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Go get a room guys....

(Note: I thought Flacco played a good game, but...)
...but he really made Eli look like an inferior quarterback by comparison.
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:29 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

LoL okay.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
LoL okay.
In his last three games he has outperformed Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, and new kid on the block Andrew Luck.

You go on, though, skeptic.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; January 12th, 2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: where does eli like to play golf? ;)
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:35 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Useless trivia of the day (something I saw and found interesting)- In the five years (ten combined seasons) since the Ravens brought in Harbaugh and Flacco and the Falcons brought in Smith and Ryan, the two teams have 10 winning seasons and 9 playoff appearances. (We won't, however, discuss the Falcons' postseason record...)
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:39 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah. Even more interesting than that is that Harbaughs have got their team into the postseason all 7 years they have coached, have won a playoff game in all 7 years, and have got to the championship game in 5 of those 7 years.

Pretty decent records there.

As to the Packers...that was just terrible. I don't know why we were so unprepared for Kaepernicks running. I REALLY do not get why we punted on that 4th and 4 with about 10 minutes left around midfield. Did we think our defense was magically going to do something? I think it was obvious at that point that we weren't stopping them, let the offense do the freaking work. I really think that going for it on that 4th down would have given us a chance.

Rodgers needs better protection, after watching Flacco and Kaepernick go today it is pretty terrible what we have. Our defense obviously needs to improve as well. Then again, we are missing our top ILB, and our top two draft picks from the past year, plus our two first round tackles we've drafted in the past couple of seasons.

I'm sure the Packers will still be competing at a high level for awhile. Tough game to take though.

At least I've got the Ravens to cheer for now.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I didn't watch the whole game, Ranior, but the Packers' defense really looked woeful while I had it on. Better luck next year.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; January 13th, 2013 at 01:07 AM. Reason: auto correct!!!
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Ugly game for sure by the Packers.

Defense had no push up the middle while maintaining contain on the ends. There always seemed to be some huge hole either inside or outside and they were exploited to perfection as the Niners line just did what they wanted with the Packers' defenders.

Fugly for sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:10 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry about Green Bay, Ranior. But we gladly welcome your continued support of the Ravens. At least you can wear your Rice jersey with pride for another week.

With 49ers advancing I'm now hoping for a Harbowl.
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:30 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Time to Root for Brady now.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Time to Root for Brady now.
I was under the impression that nobody except Patriot fans cheered for the Patriots. Really, they are the one team this year I really don't want to win the SB.

As for the Packers...ugh.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV