Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old May 14th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
What's that smell?

Oh...it's an old Chillidog. Hey everyone! I've been away from these boards for far too long, it's good to return. I've checked in periodically over the past couple years but in no way was I as active as I had been. Life got the best of me. Of all the things I've moved and changed with my living situations though, I've always kept my big ol' bins of HS accessible. I do need to catch up with my collection, I dropped off after Wave 9. As soon as it's in my budget I aim to change that.

I've really come to appreciate this community over the years and it's great to see so many familiar faces still around. I hope to get back in touch with and re-insert myself into this amazing group of people. Not being on the up and up with all things scape for a few years I feel like a guy who's been frozen for a decade. I've got a lot of reading to do, but I just wanted to stop in and say hey! I look forward to getting back into the swing of things here.

P.S. Way late to the party, but my heart broke when I came here and read the news about the production of HS being cancelled. All the more reason this site is so important!

EDIT: It seems I may have forgotten how things work around here. If this should be in the Scapers Online section, I apologize.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:49 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What's that smell?

Hello again Chilli! Ha! Friends pick up where they left off. I don't know you too well, but I feel like I've known you for forever. I'm always coming across your posts in the forums.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:22 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Your leave of absence predates my existance. I'm Bloody Bogle. Nice to meet you, Chili.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hah, hey Chili. I remember when you and I were back in the hangout.
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:16 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hah, hey Chili. I remember when you and I were back in the hangout.
I remember when I joined the hangout and Chili was just starting to kinda not be around...glad to see you're back though, you seemed to be an important part of the site for quite a while (or at least the hangout)

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:16 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It just got chili in here all of a sudden. *shivers*

Welcome back!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Welcome back to the dysfunctional family.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 12:47 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sup.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General