Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 23rd, 2014, 03:36 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: I'm A C3Ger!! - Submit Today!

I would love to but the line's from Stand By Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 23rd, 2014, 12:00 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

OP updated.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heroscape, grabbed hold from the start
Squads crushed my heart
I kept playing and trying
My spirit was dying
I needed a fresh start

C3G is their name
Fun is their game
One play and
I was never the same

Joined the team
Living the dream
Just the beginning
Building up steam

Heroes or Dead
Judge Death and Judge Dredd
Visions of Satanus
Dance in my head

My future desire?
Anderson and Fire
Events aspirations
Grow higher and higher

When I want some action
Undead is my faction
And now a contraction

"I’m Jason and I'm a C3Ger"

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 26th, 2014, 04:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Why do I love C3G? Well, I could say that its because I love comic books (which is true). I could say I love playing games and learning new games (which is true). I could say that I have always longed for a game that let me play my favorite Marvel and DC characters against each other and even went so far as to create my own games as a child (all of which is true). But the real reason is this, when things seemed to be at their worst for my brother and sister (brother getting divorced and splitting custody of his 6 year old son, and my sister moving out from living with her long time boyfriend after he'd pulled a gun on her while he was drunk) playing C3G with my nephew and them was the first time I saw them smile again. It provided a little light in our lives when theirs seemed so dark. (My sister really got into playing as Wonder Woman even singing the theme song when she did anything with WW, which made my nephew laugh.) Because of that C3G is priceless to me.

My name is CJ and I'm a C3G'er.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; February 26th, 2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old March 1st, 2014, 08:21 PM

Royal Wind Dragon Woo who?

Almost every weekend I get together with my friends and play C3G Heroscape. We play for hours and have a great time. I love playing with criminals and the X-men. I once beat REJ by using a criminal team I created. Lex corp security and sandman won me them game. It was awesome.

I am Justin Loudy and I am a C3Ger!!!!
Old March 2nd, 2014, 06:48 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

RWD -- Welcome to posting on the site!!!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 2nd, 2014, 07:04 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the C3G forum RWD! We always enjoy seeing a new face (...avatar/nickname) around these parts. Thanks for the submission.

Updating OP. Submissions are officially CLOSED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIdie

Why do I love C3G? Well, I could say that its because I love comic books (which is true). I could say I love playing games and learning new games (which is true). I could say that I have always longed for a game that let me play my favorite Marvel and DC characters against each other and even went so far as to create my own games as a child (all of which is true). But the real reason is this, when things seemed to be at their worst for my brother and sister (brother getting divorced and splitting custody of his 6 year old son, and my sister moving out from living with her long time boyfriend after he'd pulled a gun on her while he was drunk) playing C3G with my nephew and them was the first time I saw them smile again. It provided a little light in our lives when theirs seemed so dark. (My sister really got into playing as Wonder Woman even singing the theme song when she did anything with WW, which made my nephew laugh.) Because of that C3G is priceless to me.

My name is CJ and I'm a C3G'er.
Hey Spidey, great write up. However, in fairness to everyone else, before I get the voting started for this, could you trim your submission down to approximately 100 words?
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Honestly, I just took the opportunity to finally share this. I doubt I could actually go, so feel free to disqualify me from the prize; thanks for the chance to share this though!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:18 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Honestly, I just took the opportunity to finally share this. I doubt I could actually go, so feel free to disqualify me from the prize; thanks for the chance to share this though!
There is always trading. I'm sure people would be happy to trade things for a chance to go to Gencon. (I know I would).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:31 PM
Promotable Material

Re: I'm A C3Ger!! - Vote Now!

Thanks for sharing Spidey!! I enjoyed reading it.

Alright folks. Let's go ahead and begin the voting. Vote for you top 3 (just like voting for a public design).

Good luck to all who submitted. I and others have enjoyed reading them. Nice work!

Vote Now!!!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:13 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

#1 mine (unless that is prohibited for some reason).
#2 Arch-ville's (for being nice and fuzzy inside).
#3 Tornado's (for being all about Judge Dredd's universe, thumbs up).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This was a tough vote, I ended up just going with the three that spoke to me the most. Good luck all!

1) darkraptor5413
2) cwidje
3) Aggressive Sock

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy