Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 27th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Member of the week

OK so your gonna send it to me, I'll respond then you will post it a week from now? Don't get too rushed on the posing, no need to steal other's thunder. Plus there are only so many of us around here.
Old December 28th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
OK so your gonna send it to me, I'll respond then you will post it a week from now? Don't get too rushed on the posing, no need to steal other's thunder. Plus there are only so many of us around here.
There really isn't though (is that what you mean?), and I don't see how this "thread" is going to last long once each of us has had a go of it.
Old December 28th, 2010, 08:02 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G Member of the Month?
Old December 28th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
There really isn't though (is that what you mean?), and I don't see how this "thread" is going to last long once each of us has had a go of it.
What I meant was, that he didn't need to get to eager and post these too often. Since there are only a handful of us around here.

It will be a fun read for those who are looking to get involved in the project to get to know the people.
Old December 28th, 2010, 08:31 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
What I meant was, that he didn't need to get to eager and post these too often. Since there are only a handful of us around here.

It will be a fun read for those who are looking to get involved in the project to get to know the people.

I wasn't getting eager, I'm going out of town so I had to send it to you early.

Old December 28th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

I understand, thats cool. I good questions, I will take my time and think about my responses.
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Great answers, Griff! I can tell you as the first official Fanboy, watching that initial discussion happen, watching the designs get "nutted out" as A3N would say, was absolutely special to be a part of (even if it was as a comic book geek, Hero-in-training). Every unit was painstakingly debated, tweaked, untweaked, retweaked etc. until it worked like a charm. Darkseid was/is one of the best units from that group, but as Griff pointed out, with hindsight one can see he may have needed a slight bump in cost. That being said, I loved being a part of the process then and still love it now!

For the record, I assigned the LD for Rise of the Mutants. It was my first official act as a Hero. I was not comfortable yet lead designing a unit and so, I chose to pass that responsibility on. I still have the paper I wrote those choices on as I worked them out. For the record, I did not need to be won over by Griff. I knew I wanted him to LD Jean. Funny thing is the reason why. At the time he had the idea to make her be able to change into Phoenix, which I loved. In the end, we (the Heroes) couldn't find a way to make it work well, so it was dropped. But I still feel Griff was the right man for that job. The secret to Griff's great designs is that he works with others before he ever posts them and then "bam" when they show up in a Opening Post they look genius because most of the bugs worked out.

Finally, I want to say that Griff, is not just tooting his own horn here. He does really go out of his way to contact the rest of us. I feel we (Heroes) are a band of brothers and this has alot to do with him. Don't get me wrong, it would not be the same without anyone. I see it this way. Bats is the Heart of C3G. Griff is the Soul. Hahma the hands. Greyowl and A3N are the fingers of those hands. Necro is the logical side of the brain, while I am the whimsical, daydreaming side of the brain. SirG is the newest member and interestingly enough, I think he embodies a little bit of each one of us. He has taken some of the workload off of every hero, which is exactly what we were hoping for with his promotion. Anyway, enough Spidey-rant. Thanks for a little more insight into a good (bad) cop and a Great Friend!

EDIT: I don't know how but I nearly forgot to mention the Sidekicks and Allies. I have come to realize something in all of this reminiscing: C3G the way it was will never happen again. And that's a good thing. C3G, IMO, has become so much more than any of the initial Heroes, Sidekicks, or fans thought it would be. It has grown by leaps and bounds. In the business world it is similar to Microsoft and Bill Gates, so revolutionary it is almost taken for granted now. Its hard to imagine, but C3G hasn't alwasy been here. But with everyone's continued input and participation it will be here when it is run by Griffin Jr., IamRobin, Necroscion, Scapemage, tickle, B4O, HahmaII, Whiteowl, and a bunch of people we either don't know now or who have yet to step up. In case I have ever made you feel underapreciated, unwelcome, or anything negative toward C3G or myself, I want you ALL to know, I appreciate your efforts here: Thank You. You ALL make C3G what it is; a success.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; December 30th, 2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:34 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Great post Spiffy. You are a cool dude.
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 30th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And Sir G is the eyes.

Edit: And Deathwalker 1970 is the mouth (and I mean that in a good way!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

I thought Griffin or Bats would be the mouth. You guys are always online
Old December 30th, 2010, 11:21 PM

I thought Bats was the codpiece.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy