Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old November 30th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
The Definitive List of Definitive Lists - June 2011

Index of the "Definitive Lists"

Also very useful is GaryLASQ's Table of HeroScape Characters.

DurinsBane has nicely made a .pdf file of these lists (through Ketch's Odd point army cards), here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...lbum=525&pos=0

Suggestions for future lists about HeroScape (especially if you'll do the compilation!) are always welcome. All updated July 15, 2008 by Revdyer.

Last edited by Revdyer; June 28th, 2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old November 30th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hope you don't mind I spruced up your list of lists a bit
Old November 30th, 2006, 01:16 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old November 30th, 2006, 01:28 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Spruce is a good word this time of year, right?

Thanks, nether.
Old November 30th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
These are excellent, Rev - thank you sir!

*Aldin tips his jaunty hat to a jaunty angle*

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 30th, 2006, 01:47 PM

You're more than welcome, Aldin. That makes me feel good.
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:14 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Nice gob Revdyer! I'll aways go to this for quick reference! A+

FINISH HIM!
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:17 PM

Thanks, deadeyedan42. I always try to good a "Nice gob" but I don't always succeed.
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:21 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Thanks, deadeyedan42. I always try to good a "Nice gob" but I don't always succeed.
what the heck is a Gob? J/k !

FINISH HIM!
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:52 PM

I dunno...'gob' is your word, not mine. <grin>
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:19 PM

outtakontroll is surprisingly tart
REV, these lists are awesome! One point though which would make them so much nicer. If each special ability would link to the description of the special ability. For instance When the word CHOMP was clicked, It would link to the description of the chomp ability. Perhaps the official site description link.
This would be helpful fo newbies who are not familiar with all the cards yet.
Or perhaps better yet. A definitive list of ability descriptions.

Just a thought. Excellent work though.

..............outtakontroll

He who dies with the most toyz winz, But still diez!
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:25 PM

That's a good idea, outtakontroll. I wish I had the skill or the time to learn the skill to do that kind of connectivity. I don't. Maybe someone else around here would like to pick up on that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's