Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2010, 09:37 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sparkle's Repaints/Mods

Here are some custom figure's I made. I've never painted much in my life or messed with cutting up and gluing little figurines before, so everything I've done was done by jumping in and doing it. I used apple barrel acrylic paint.

Also, I already have powers for all of these guys so I don't really need suggestions, but if you want to make some up I'd still be glad to hear them.

Ulrick (Valguards Father) and a squad of Dreadgull vikings.
Spoiler Alert!

Protector of The Archkyrie
Spoiler Alert!

Takeda Samurai + Bonus
Spoiler Alert!

Major X18
Spoiler Alert!

World War 2 soldiers
Spoiler Alert!

Viking Longbowmen
Spoiler Alert!

King Oliver
Spoiler Alert!

The Lost Vikings
Spoiler Alert!

Sun-Sun
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Galahan
Spoiler Alert!

Omnicron Pounders
Spoiler Alert!

Armoc and Elite Onyx warlords
Spoiler Alert!

Witch and Pirate
Spoiler Alert!

Wolfeguard
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar Wizard
Spoiler Alert!

Flame Hydra
Spoiler Alert!

Any comments welcome. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; August 10th, 2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 10:19 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sparkle's Repaints/Mods

These are pretty cool. I like the Izumi/Drake mod.

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Old August 4th, 2010, 01:33 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Great customs, Sparkle! My favorite is probably King Oliver.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old August 4th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very nice! Love Major X18.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 4th, 2010, 10:17 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

My favorites are Sun-Sun and the Viking Longbowmen. Poor Syvarris's.
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Great customs. Guess which one I like best!

I'm truly honoured, thank you very much TheSparkleInYourWater. I look forward to King Oliver sweeping across the battlefield at my house too.
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm happy for the positive feedback, doing this stuff isn't my specialty at all, so my work has it's flaws, but I like the way everything's turned out.

Here's my custom phantom knights. I could have used different sculpts for the squads, but this way didn't bother me. These guys are just meant to be pk's.
Spoiler Alert!

I have a few others, but I don't actually own a camera so it will be some time before I can post them.

I've also rebased a lot of other miniatures (including DnD) that I'll try and post, just for a look at what some DnD figures could look like on heroscape bases and compared to other miniatures.
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice work. King Oliver looks great, as does Ulrick-he definitely gives the old leader vibe.
Old August 11th, 2010, 07:29 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
I'm happy for the positive feedback, doing this stuff isn't my specialty at all, so my work has it's flaws, but I like the way everything's turned out.

Here's my custom phantom knights. I could have used different sculpts for the squads, but this way didn't bother me. These guys are just meant to be pk's.
Spoiler Alert!

I have a few others, but I don't actually own a camera so it will be some time before I can post them.

I've also rebased a lot of other miniatures (including DnD) that I'll try and post, just for a look at what some DnD figures could look like on heroscape bases and compared to other miniatures.
*Insert Statue of Liberty joke here*

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Looks great! My favorite is the Flame Hydra. They all look awesome!
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:17 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

You've really done a nice job here TheSparkleInYourWater I have to say your modded customs are the most impressive. How many extras do you have that you can chop up some like that?

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:45 PM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

These are definitely some cool figures! My top three are probably King Oliver, Wolfeguard, and Sir Galahan. Wolfeguard would be an awesome idea for an official figure. An armored wolf who could be the werewolf equivalent of Cyprien, perhaps?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions