Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:44 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Glyph of Blackout Bomb

The Book of Glyph of Blackout Bomb

C3G DC WAVE 25
JUSTICE SOCIETY

Card PDF

Glyph PDF

Glyph Bio - Developed by the original Doctor Mid-Nite, Charles Mcnider, Blackout Bombs are small pellets that emit a large cloud black smoke. Doctor Mid-Nite would use these to plunge an area into darkness, confusing his enemies and giving him an advantage.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Permanent Glyph: The power of a Permanent Glyph is in effect for as long as a figure is standing on it.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Unlike most Permanent Glyphs, the Glyph of Blackout Bomb remains active, even if it is not being occupied, until it is removed from the battlefield.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits ReceivedSynergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Art by Flame Gryphon

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 02:34 PM. Reason: png
Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:44 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Blackout Bomb - Final Editing

NAME = GLYPH OF BLACKOUT BOMB
SUBTITLE = SHADOW EFFECT

PERMANENT GLYPH
The space this glyph occupies and all spaces within 2 spaces of this glyph are considered shadow spaces in addition to their normal terrain type, even if this glyph is unoccupied. At the end of the round, if this glyph is on the battlefield, remove it from the game.

Last edited by TrollBrute; November 21st, 2015 at 09:09 PM.
Old November 18th, 2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Using this guy in some upcoming tests for Atom. Question: is the space occupied for the glyph considered a shadow space or just the spaces within 2 spaces of it?
Been a while since this one, and it was originally Scapey's, so if he had a different intent, I'm not aware of it. I believe I played it as the space the glyph is on and all within 2. We should probably make an update:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The space this glyph occupies and all spaces within 2 spaces of this glyph are considered shadow spaces in addition to their normal terrain type, even if this glyph is unoccupied. At the end of the round, if this glyph is on the battlefield, remove it from the game.

Old November 19th, 2015, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Using this guy in some upcoming tests for Atom. Question: is the space occupied for the glyph considered a shadow space or just the spaces within 2 spaces of it?
Been a while since this one, and it was originally Scapey's, so if he had a different intent, I'm not aware of it. I believe I played it as the space the glyph is on and all within 2. We should probably make an update:
Quote:
Bats and V are on board with this change. @johnny139 @Karat @SirGalahad , any objections?

Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:46 PM

Looking for images here and not finding much... anyone know what these look like?

Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:57 PM

I have no idea where this image originally comes from:

but it's the only thing Comicvine has listed. Would this be usable for the card?

Old April 2nd, 2014, 08:46 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's pretty small... it might be, though I doubt it. We could always just use black marbles.

Spoiler Alert!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 2nd, 2014, 08:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good call on the marbles. I think those could work for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2014, 08:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

LOL, TB, I think that's a pick of a Bowling ball! Blackout Bombs have been depicted as the size of a rubber bounce ball (when shown three in the hand at once) or about the size of an apple. Either would work.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 2nd, 2014, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
LOL, TB, I think that's a pick of a Bowling ball! Blackout Bombs have been depicted as the size of a rubber bounce ball (when shown three in the hand at once) or about the size of an apple. Either would work.
Like I said, I thought it was a little weird, but it was the only image Comicvine had and the DC wiki doesn't have any. I like the black marble idea though. The top image in particular looks nice.

Old April 6th, 2014, 03:07 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 6th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, I worry that on a lot of printers that'll just be a big black mess. Not much distinction between the bombs and the background at all there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library