Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:38 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of 10th Regiment of Foot

The Book of 10th Regiment of Foot

Defenders of Kinsland - Collection 8 - Soldiers and Wolves

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio:The crackling ring of musket fire breaks against the hillside. Men fall screaming all around me. A cannon bellows out a rumbling cry in the distance.

This is our third assault on the rebels at Breed's Hill. The field is littered with our dead.
The steady gun fire is dying, becoming sporadic. Ammunitions run low on both sides. The drum beats out a command to charge. We claw our way up the hill and collide with the rebels. They have no bayonets. We quickly overwhelm them and they break into retreat.

I turn to speak to a fellow soldier on my right, thinking the rebels have dispersed. I look over just in time to see a musket ball rip through the soldier's chest. The shot comes as a sudden shock, stunned I turn, searching for its origin. I catch a glimpse of a man in a brown coat and then the butt of his musket crashes across my vision and sends me into darkness.

I reawaken in another world. Many of my injured comrades of the 10th Regiment have joined me here. Madam Durnipia has healed many from grievous wound that surely should have killed them.

(Photos courtesy of Truth )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
WAIT THEN FIRE
If none of the 10th Regiment of Foot move this turn, add 1 die to their attack.

MELEE DEFENSE 1
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, a soldier in the 10th Regiment of Foot adds 1 to his defense dice.

BAYONET ATTACK 1
When rolling attack dice against an adjacent figure, a soldier in the 10th Regiment of Foot adds 1 to his attack dice. A soldier in the 10th Regiment of Foot can only use Bayonet Attack if he moved at least one space this turn.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
- WAIT THEN FIRE : Stacking Per Turn
Does Wait then Fire stack each turn I use it?
No, Wait then Fire does not stack. (Hasbro FAQ)

- WAIT THEN FIRE : Piecemeal
If I only move 2 members of my 10th Regiment Squad, may the 2 that do not move take advantage of Wait Then Fire?
No. The wording on the card states, "If none of the 10th Regiment of Foot move this turn . . ." If you move even one member of the squad, none of the 10th Regiment receive the Wait Then Fire bonus this turn. (Spiteofthedice)

- BAYONET ATTACK 1 : Modification
Is Bayonet Attack 1 subject to modification, such as by height or Taelord's Attack Aura?
Yes. Bayonet Attack 1 is itself a modifier of the 10th Regiment's normal Attack, and so it is subject to further modification. (Spiteofthedice)

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
- MARCUS DECIMUS GALLUS : Soldier Leadership
As soldiers, the 10th Regiment of Foot can benefit from Marcus Decimus Gallus’ SOLDIER LEADERSHIP movement bonus.

- MARCUS DECIMUS GALLUS : Soldier Attack Enhancement
As soldiers, the 10th Regiment of Foot may benefit from Marcus Decimus Gallus’ SOLDIER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT Attack bonus.
Synergy Benefits Offered
- SACRED BAND : Disciplined Army Defense Bonus
Having a Disciplined personality, the 10th Regiment of Foot may aid the Sacred Band with their DISCIPLINED ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Rankings

Jexik: 10th Regiment of Foot- They're no 4th Mass, but who is? The Redcoats get better the more people play melee units. A-

OEAO: 10th Regiment of Foot- Almost as good as 4th Mass when you add Raelin. Marcus synergy is a nice way to consistently (yet predictably) get 4x4s. Vulnerable to range if they don't have Raelin... which they will. A

Cleon: Tier 9 (18/208)

dok (VC-inclusive): A

Master Index
Unit Debate #2 -- Minutemen Vs. Militia
4th>10th
10th Regiment of Foot- What's your Army Idea?

Unit Strategy Review-
  • TBA

Last edited by superfrog; March 5th, 2019 at 12:45 PM. Reason: vc added

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units