Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 18th, 2012, 07:11 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Thank you C3V and SOV

I had so much fun playing Heroscape last weekend that I had to post this:

I just wanted to start a thread to let you C3G and SOV guys know how much I appreciate all your hard work and you professionalism in creating classic heroscape customs.

I don’t post here often, but I do come to heroscapers daily and the reason for that is to check on C3V, SOV, and C3G customs. These excellent customs keep me coming back to this site and even supporting this site. Had the customs not been released I would still be playing Heroscape, but I am sure the frequency would be tapering off. As it is now, I really look forward to the new synergies offered by the C3V and SOV customs.

So as stated, thank you for these excellent customs and specifically:
  • Zaeus – GREATNESS! The Gorrilinators have long been my favorite sculpts and Zaeus makes them playable. My Zaeus, Nakita, Gorillanator army kicked ass this weekend
  • Zettian Infantry – Okay, who wins games with a Deathwalker in their army? Show of hands – Anybody, anybody? Me neither…..until last weekend. I was lucky, but at least the ZI gave me more time to enable luck to swing my way.
  • Marro Gnids – The most original mechanic I have seen in a while utilized for a low point common squad of my favorite species. Seriously, I love you guys!
  • Omegacron – enables snipers and repulsors to work fluidly together. It’s a beautiful thing.
  • Nicholas Esenwein – A great addition to the vampire forces – resurrecting thralls can be incredibly frustrating to an opponent, and I love to frustrate my opponent (Marro Dividers). Unfortunately Nicholas failed to inflict a wound on a MacDirk, even when overextending – but the potential was there, Lord, the potential was there. Nick quickly fell to 3 amped up MacDirks after his impotent attempt to hurt somebody.
  • Thralls – SHARKS! Too bad they went down and never came back. Last week more nurse shark then Great White.
  • Zogross Hardscale – a thematic beast to bond with the greenscale warriors.

I could talk about every card created, but these were the characters that stood out from last weekend. I go to game days once a month and we normally only play Heroscape every third month or so, but man I am anxious to get these and some of the other guys back on the hex map. Especially Nick, he deserves better.

OH! How could I forget to mention the perfect choice in figures. Guys, these are great figures for the armies and powers and you have done an outstanding job in finding lower price pre-painted minis.

All around excellent work and work that is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

P_J_Keller
Old January 18th, 2012, 07:16 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Thank you C3V and SOV

Glad you enjoyed them PJ, sounds like I missed an awesome Scape session.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool! I agree-- the C3V designers did an amazing job.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 18th, 2012, 08:56 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Thanks PJK, very much appreciated. We have a great design team.

-insert signature here-
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:29 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words, PJK and IRB!

We do this because we love 'scape, but hearing that people enjoy our work and have fun with it helps keep us plugging along.
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Fixed that for you, guys.

Glad to hear that customs are helping to keep your interest in Heroscape alive, P_J - it's sentiments like that that make all the hours and hard work worth it.
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you for the kind words, PJ, but ...

seriously ...

You.

Haven't.

Seen.

Anything.

Yet.

Just wait.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

You've given us even more enthusiasm for the project. Thank you!

Old January 18th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed. Great work, C3V! I wish I had more time to play with your stuff! ... (That didn't sound right, did it?).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2012, 08:50 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Oh Bats... I... er... yeah, I'm going to shut up now.

-insert signature here-
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Fixed that for you, guys.

Glad to hear that customs are helping to keep your interest in Heroscape alive, P_J - it's sentiments like that that make all the hours and hard work worth it.
For anyone who missed the significance of this post, SD is one of our Designers. Further evidence of just what a remarkable team we have!

Thanks, PJ, for sharing your reflections. You--and others like you--are exactly why I'm so pleased to be part of the C3V.
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:10 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Glad you enjoyed them PJ, sounds like I missed an awesome Scape session.

-ZB
It was a really good scape session. Hopefully we'll see you in February, although I don't expect much scaping at my cousin's house - in March we'll probably be back at my house. You gotta make it at least in March.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs