Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 18th, 2021, 03:39 AM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Edit: Bought what I needed, thanks all!

Reviving this thread because I am almost 100% done with my Heroscape collection (1x every unique, 4x every common/uncommon).

All I need is 2x each Wyrmling and 2x Iron Golems. Willing to pay up to $206 for everything. Thanks all!

Edit: Thanks nyys for hooking me up! Finally done buying Scape! 16 year journey complete!

Last edited by Br1an; November 27th, 2022 at 01:12 PM.
Old January 18th, 2021, 10:14 AM

Xahfar is surprisingly tart
Re: Putting a Bounty out for Ticalla Jungle

I was fortunate to grab one a few years back when they were still priced around $80, and I was rather reluctant to pay that even. Shortly after the price jumped up and has not went back down since.

I am getting to the point where I'm satisfied to have a single, complete set (with box) and any additional sets will be 3-d printed + aquarium flora glued to hexes.

I have shied away from any unofficial pieces in my collection but pushing $200 for the TJ set is just insane.
Old January 18th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

This ^ is why I do what I do: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=52729

If you're okay with custom built Ticalla sets that use the same plants as the originals, click the link to my trade thread above (for pictures/prices and stuff) and hit me up. I've probably sold close to 200 sets over the past 5years of doing it and never had a bad "review". Better than the originals imo

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 18th, 2021, 08:31 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
This ^ is why I do what I do: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=52729

If you're okay with custom built Ticalla sets that use the same plants as the originals, click the link to my trade thread above (for pictures/prices and stuff) and hit me up. I've probably sold close to 200 sets over the past 5years of doing it and never had a bad "review". Better than the originals imo
I recently received one of Sir Heroscape's custom built Ticalla sets in a trade and can confirm that they are very high quality, and a far better value for your money than what you'd spend on an original set at this point. I'd definitely recommend purchasing from him if you're looking to add a Ticalla set to your collection.
Old January 18th, 2021, 08:56 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Yeah yours definitely look great, and I almost purchased 2 from you a couple years back. Unfortunately I'm a very OCD person and also love to collect. I know I won't be able to rest until I own the real thing, sadly. Thanks for the suggestion though!
Old January 19th, 2021, 12:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1an View Post
Quote:

Yeah yours definitely look great, and I almost purchased 2 from you a couple years back. Unfortunately I'm a very OCD person and also love to collect. I know I won't be able to rest until I own the real thing, sadly. Thanks for the suggestion though!
The 3d printed trees can look really great. I Printed out about a dozen of them awhile ago, but mounted them to alternate wargaming bases for my Star Wars Legion Table and they were fantastic. With the exact aquarium plants, I can see these looking just like the official ones. Though it would take someone with knowledge and a printer to get it done. Good luck on your quest.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 19th, 2021, 11:03 AM

Xahfar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, those look great. I would like to commission a set of them in the near future so I will keep your name handy.

Are you the one who does the "OF DOOM!!!!" custom set's on Ebay?
Old January 19th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahfar View Post
Quote:
Thanks for sharing, those look great. I would like to commission a set of them in the near future so I will keep your name handy.

Are you the one who does the "OF DOOM!!!!" custom set's on Ebay?
Great, looking forward to hearing from you...but no, I don't sell customs on eBay

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 26th, 2021, 12:19 PM
The Road Not Taken

Found exactly what I wanted at the price I could afford from user 12345! Thanks everyone for dming with tips! I will probably use this thread for future buying and selling, but I gotta chill with the spending for a bit

Old November 20th, 2022, 07:06 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Sell me your Wyrmlings so I can be done buying Heroscape

Reviving this thread because I am almost 100% done with my Heroscape collection (1x every unique, 4x every common/uncommon).

All I need is 2x each Wyrmling and 2x Iron Golems. Willing to pay up to $206 for everything. Thanks all!
Old November 20th, 2022, 07:27 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

@Br1an I may actually have all of it Unopened. Give me 24hrs to go digging.

-insert signature here-
Old November 20th, 2022, 08:23 PM
The Road Not Taken

That would be amazing, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades