Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old January 7th, 2007, 10:32 PM

bigmick has disabled reputation
charos killer

Anyone have a good combination or stategy to take this guy out as quickly as possible?
Old January 7th, 2007, 10:33 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Airborne Elite, One time, they took him down before I could even reach them. Oh wait, I had Raelin too.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old January 7th, 2007, 10:47 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
minions+tae. I've seen one minion do 6 damage to fully healed charos in one roll of the dice.
Old January 7th, 2007, 10:47 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
DW7k, my buddy killed him outright and another figure with one lucky roll, lol. only time DW7k was good. AE are awesome like said before. Anything with really high attack is good. even those deathstalkers are real good if they get 3 skulls, cause charos just gets 3 wounds.
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
DW7k, my buddy killed him outright and another figure with one lucky roll, lol. only time DW7k was good. AE are awesome like said before. Anything with really high attack is good. even those deathstalkers are real good if they get 3 skulls, cause charos just gets 3 wounds.
Maul only works against small or medium figures. (sorry, had to use it, it was there....)

As far as Charos goes - engage him with multiple low-cost or high-defense squaddies, forcing him to stay put or suffer leaving engagement swipes. The more the merrier. Charos can only take out one per turn, assuming you don't attack and risk counter strike. Hopefully, your ranged units will already be in position to take advantage of the situation.

Run-n-gun is tough to work since Charos flies and ranged squaddies, don't. You'd better win initiative, and you'd better be running downhill. Oh, and keep your figures apart - make Charos choose.

Leave going toe-to-toe to your heavy hitting heroes (you did draft one or two, didn't you?).

Old January 7th, 2007, 11:27 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker
The only thing that can seriously wound Charos is range. I've found the Roman Archers are effective against him if you can slow his advance with other figures.
Other than that, Krug is the only figure that can hold his own against him. Usually Krug loses out, but not before inflicting six or seven wounds.
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
Maul only works against small or medium figures. (sorry, had to use it, it was there....)
It's not like they would be overpowered if it did. It's a shame that they did that.
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
(had to use them)
I have to say a lucky Morsbane can kill him out right, but a Ne-Gok-Sa or Ke-Mo-Shi backed up by Su-Bak-Na is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, better!
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:46 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Snipers. I've inflicted 6 wounds to Charos in one shot.
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
It's not like they would be overpowered if it did. It's a shame that they did that.
I wholeheartedly concur.
Old January 8th, 2007, 12:27 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I find that Ne-Gok-Sa works well. Charos is going to have a hard time hurting him. Imagine how angry your opponent will be when you take his Charos. It would also do well to fire at him from afar while Ne-Gok-Sa tries to control him (take whatever you can get).
Old January 8th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Roman Archers. He can't kill them nearly fast enough to deal with the six dice special attack against which he gets no counterstrike.

~Aldin, with discipline

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units