Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Q9 Killer

Recently in a game I played against my dad, I found a great way to stop Major Q9. I was using a gladiatrons in my army while my dad was using Major Q9.

I didn't even mean to do what I did, but I was trying to surround Major Q9 with Glads so my Blasts could destroy him. I ended up puppting 1 Glad on both sides of Q9. That was when I realized Major Q9 couldn't move.

Basicly, the stradegy involves places a Glad on both sides of Q9. Q9's shoulder pads block his line of sight, so he can't see the Glads. He also can't pivot to shoot one because of cyberclaw. Basicly, he's a sitting duck.

This isn't just for Glads. It can be done with any unit, just not as well. Q9 can pivot, but he will have to take a disengagement strike. With only 4 lives, this can be game-changing.

So the next time you see Major Q9, don't fear. This stradegy can be done excellently by using rats or any other cheap squad. What do think?

Old June 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM

MechaBeast is surprisingly tart
Re: Q9 Killer

You don't need line of sight when a figure is engaged with you. Also, cyberclaw from the gladitrons, only holds small/medium.
Sorry for the buzz kill.

...and then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal, and then he herded them all onto a boat and then he beat the crap out every single one.

Old June 10th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Q9 Killer

MechaBeast has the right of it, J-Unit. I appreciate your attempt here. The post was well written - it just doesn't apply.

~Aldin, who will once again note that he has had Q9 fall to Rats - sometimes the dice love you, sometimes notsomuch

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles